[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST TOOK THE BIGGEST SHIT OF MY LIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: toilet.png (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.png
38KB, 300x300px
So after counting calories and seeing I was getting little more than HALF of what I think I need, I have stepped up to eating 3,400-3,700 on a consistent basis since Friday.

Well that made me pretty constipated for the meantime on this big binge spike... until today.

I dare not post a pic due to embarrassment. (unless you guys actually want to see?) But the dump I just took laid out in one long 12" piece, and about the diameter of a soda can.
>>
Take a damn picture and show us, you're anonymous
>>
>>38152830
>please be in London
>>
Im not showing you guys. It was a monster. I'm holding a ruler, now I'm thinking it was closer to 10-11 inches. But definitely as thick as a can.
>>
>>38152976
Show us!
>>
>>38152830
Live turd pls
>>
why the fuck would you not show us you fuck
>>
>>38152830

>Implying you didn't take a pic before starting this thread.

Because you like not flushing your turfs. Sure.
>>
>>38152830
Bruh... when I started counting my calories a few weeks after I started lifting I was shitting constantly throughout the day. But my lifts improved dramatically..
>>
I'm gonna ask you nicely, please post soda-canned-sized shit thanks.

I'll love you forever.
>>
>>38152830

>tfw bulking on a family vacation
>took a huge shit in the family restroom while everyone was gone
>hours go by everyone is back by now
>at midnight I hear my cousin scream "there is a mountain of shit in here" crying & gagging at the same time
>everyone is in the front room watching TV confused
>No one confesses to being the shitter
>I ninja my way towards crying cousin
>tell her it was my uncle, the fat one & walk off

Some one had to unclog that shit & I didn't see a plunger anywhere in the house I looked for about a hour.
>>
>>38153448
you monster
>>
File: 20160310_115926.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160310_115926.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>38153448
Top kek
>>
File: Snapchat-3405789534665581405.jpg (911KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3405789534665581405.jpg
911KB, 1440x2560px
Please post it anon

Here's mine in return, so close to it touching :(
>>
I'm on a 1600cal cut. Last weekend was a local festival that I look forward to every year, so what does that mean? FEAST

I was 800+ calories over that day. I'm rarely over 100 calories, and that's on a bad day. Anyway, the next day I took a massive dump. It filled up the entire bottom part of the toilet and started filling up the larger bowl portion. I pooped a few times after, too. I surprised myself with my massive shitting. But it all passed easily and looked healthy, so good on me.
>>
>>38152830
Now you can't wear a white dress when you get married.
>>
>>38152830
eat more fiber; beans, fruit, vegetables, especially spinach
>>
>>38152830
>>38154461
I have a device that could answer me every question I have. I have the ability to look up any information I can using this device and become as successful as possible. That was the intention of creating the computer. Instead, I am sitting here waiting for people to show me pictures of their shit.
>>
I'm pretty jelly I haven't taken a good shit in a while.
>>
>>38152830
>cutting
>shit a rabbit poo once a week if I'm lucky
>>
>>38154996
What a time to be alive
>>
>>38154461
Mods?
>>
>>38152830

I'm thinking of becoming a lesbian so I don't have to deal with this shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.