[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to the ladies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 33

File: whenwilltheylearn.jpg (146KB, 736x1116px) Image search: [Google]
whenwilltheylearn.jpg
146KB, 736x1116px
Genuine question to the ladies of /fit; do you have the same opinion about shorter girls that guys do, aka manlets. Do you see them as inferior?
>>
>>38152217
Everyone objectifies everyone. You would think an ugly/old girl was worth less than a beautiful young one. Some of you wouldn't be that bothered, especially if you loved them. It is the same for way for girls.
>>
>>38152217

I genuinely thing short girls are hot as fuck actually
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 655x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 655x1200px
The truth is tall women are very insecure about their height. Women should be petite and curvy. Not manly.
>>
I don't really find tall women attractive but they look 'better' than short girls, they look high status if well groomed and having their nutrition in check
>>
>>38152217
its more so the other way around. tall girls are insecure about our height cause its not normal to be tall.

the most ive heard short girls complain is that they can reach stuff on the top shelf. Its also girls commenting on their own heights, never berating others because of height
>>
you're not a woman if you're over 5'8"

you're not a man if you're under 6'0"
>>
>>38152382
>tfw 6'0"
>tfw there's a qt3.14 that's 6'3"
Fuck that, I'm going for that good shit.
>>
File: cac23403d28b76574f16a95b5f874d76.jpg (140KB, 736x1194px) Image search: [Google]
cac23403d28b76574f16a95b5f874d76.jpg
140KB, 736x1194px
>>38152382
>>38152396
>>38152357
Yeah i find short girls like 5'0'' sexy as hell, and they can get away with a few extra pounds. But curious in the case of pic related, is taytay thinking "when will this bitch learn.."
>>
Generally women don't care about other womens' heights, unless they're anorexic and idolize not having their legs touch (which is easier if you're tall).
>>
No but prob cause I'm less than 5'3" and very adorable

Also I don't consider short guys inferior that's an irrational insecurity that you guys have so
>>
>>38152466
selena looks way hotter than her in that pic, she looks like a gawky bird
>>
Nah. Some women hate short guys but not many woman put down other women for being a different height. Short or tall. One is usually envious is anything. Greener grass and all that.
>>
>>38152382
I'm short and androgynous AF what are you gonna do about it o foreveralone wise one
>>
>>38152480
faggot
>>
>>38152357
Yeah short girls are cute
>>
>>38152531
Yeah I am but is faggot technically even a slur for a girl? I don't think it is so try harder maybe
>>
>>38152217
I'm 5'6" and I'd like to be taller but o well. desu the only girls I know who make a big deal about height were irritating already. I used to be a bit of a height snob, then I dated a shorter guy and my eyes were opened
>>
File: ogus.jpg (303KB, 834x878px) Image search: [Google]
ogus.jpg
303KB, 834x878px
>>38152382
oh yeah, it especially sucks being a tall girl in a country of manlets..

>be me
>19 year old 6'0 filipino dude
>go to phillipines with family a year ago where the average male height is like 5'5
>my cousin hooks me up with this 15 year old half-white half-filipino chick
>"she's just your type haha"
>she's a 6'2 model, pretty face but even wearing flats she's visibly taller than me and a head taller than most people there
>still don't understand why such a cutie didn't have a boyfriend
>we go to a club
>she dances super awkwardly
>feel completely emasculated as she's literally looking down on me
>im hammered after a few shots
>tell girl I'll be in the bathroom
>get grinded on by some 5'2 hot chick who was probably a prostitute or a ladyboy
>I didn't even care, it was better than being towered over by some amazon

Height does matter but only if the girl is taller than you.
>>
>>38152217
Can we take some time to appreciate that blonde, voluptuous goddess for a minute? Literally everything you could want on a woman. Tall, perfect legs, wide hips, nice chest, golden hair and pretty face. Wowsers. Reminds me of Maria Sharapova.
>>
>>38152426
>that feel when 5'11
so close yet so far
>>
>>38152475
>Sarah Ramadan
>Ramadan
>Weight Gain
>>
>>38152217
Yes, absolutely. Weaker, easier to bully, cutesy with stubby legs instead of sexy and slender. And 99% of them have pathetic, flabby arms and abs because "eww lifting will make me bulky!"
>>
>>38152217
I have a dilemma, not a dilemma but something I've been feeling bad about.

GF:
>152 cm
>42kg
>super aeordynamic (sex)
>loves to fuck

Girl in my class
>Taller than me, probably 2m
>literally a model
>really skinny

I'm in love with both grils, fuck me right?

I actually love my gf but the other girl keeps calling my attention like a fucking black hole.
>>
>>38152426
t. bitter manlet
>>
>>38152848
Absolutely Harambe
>>
>>38152690

You're a scummy dude, just saying.
>>
brah its reversed for women

every guy wants a petite lil thang.
>>
>>38152937
Grass is greener on the other side.

Might as well leave gf, why put you both through the trouble of you having feelings for someone else and her probably feeling like shit.

Just be single and don't waste her time or yours. If you really loved her, the other girl wouldn't be such an issue.
>>
>>38152895
post pic gorgeous
>>
>>38152690
>being a manlet
>being this insecure
>>
>>38152480
Nice try manlet. Every single time I've talked to a girl about what they find attractive, height is always one of the first things out of their mouths.
>>
>>38153041

y is that scummy its just the reality of the situation

not even trolling.

i know a few chicks who are super fit + pretty + intelligent and they struggle to get guys

because they're both about 6'1 in sneakers.

nobody feels comfortable in the situation where the girl is taller than the guy.
>>
>>38153194
Yeah, being taller than them, not necessarily being tall. Why would you want to be with someone who's that vain anyway?
Ideal girl (ie not a ganga) would be attracted to positive personal qualities like sense of humor, altruism, confidence, ambition etc.
>>
>>38152937
You'll probably end up with nothing if you can't appreciate what's in front of you.
>>
>hurr height doesnt matter

>just be taller than she is!

fuck off
>>
>>38152217
Height of other women doesn't bother me, but I'm on the short side. I will say a tall woman who's very sweet or shy is the cutest thing.

>>38153093
I think you're going a little far there when it's not like he said he was going to cheat or something. Many guys have this kind of temptation pop up in their life even when they have someone they care about.

>>38152937
I would say you're in lust with this girl in your class rather than love, anon. You were talking about only her looks rather than anything else about her.
I'll just warn you that I've seen many guys on here who've been in a situation where they left a good girl and they regretted it after.
>>
>>38153242

bruh why do you want chicks with pretty faces, big tits, tight waist, and wide hips?

at the end of the day you're a product of your hormones and animal brain.

you can say no wez enlightened an shit we wuz kangz mutha fuka.

height appeals to a womans instinct to breed with good genes.

she might intellectualize 1000 reasons to still like you, but her ovaries are going to say

> he's not tall enough
>>
>>38153265
lol if you really think it matters that much maybe the problem is less to do with your height and more to do with your shitty insecure attitude
>>
Dated a 6"0 grill for a year and a half
I'm 5"10. I have a Jewfro *I'm not Jewish

The fro made it look like I was a bit taller
>>
>>38152217
I think tall lanky women are cute for some reason.
>>
>>38153279

im just saying, dont say it doesnt matter when it does matter

its like girls saying "size doesnt matter!"

then they say "at least 6 inches is fine!"

it would be better if people were honest.
>>
>>38153276
I get the concept but it's such a self-defeating attitude to have. Plus you can be tall and handsome but if you're a dickhead chances are that's going to be a bigger turn off than someone who's a few inches shorter. I think a lot of the physical insecurities that stem from this board are an attempt to make up for interpersonal shortcomings, and it's pretty evident when people for some reason think lifting weights is going to make them a more likable, sociable person. No. I've been lifting for over 4 years now, the only thing lifting makes you better at is lifting.
>>
File: marveldisney.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
marveldisney.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
I think I'm an average height for a girl, and I'm used to seeing other girls both taller and shorter than me. I really don't think about height unless you're a midge or fridge
>>
>>38153273
The way he compared and contrasted them, plus the whole "im in love with both grils...keeps calling my attention like a black hole" Seems to imply that he's been fighting it but getting worse, and genuinely wants the other chic.

>I think you're going a little far there when it's not like he said he was going to cheat or something. Many guys have this kind of temptation pop up in their life even when they have someone they care about.

That's true but it's usually something that just goes away or they ignore if they're really dedicated to their relationship.

It seems to be a big issue for him, because he's most likely not as dedicated to the relationship or to her. If he were, again. He'd have willpower and wouldn't be asking whether or not to choose the other girl.
>>
I think short people are very much fixated on their height regardless of being male or female. My girlfriend is 5'8 and she never felt insecure about it.
But I am 5'2 (also female) and sometimes just feel too short for this world cause I can never reach shit on shelves. To counter that I just got an amazon girlfriend so I guess thats the only problem short girls face
>>
height doesnt bother me

knowing people will ignore me based on something I cant change, does
>>
>>38152426
This
>>
>>38153310

agree with all the above

but you also gotta remember

a lot of the content on /fit/ literally starts as a meme, gets taken seriously, and gets repeated ad nauseum.

7x6 dick meme

manlet meme

FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME.

all the threads about fuckin canthal tilts or w/e

this place is a shit hole as a default setting, don't forget that.
>>
I get hit on by a lot of guys, and I feel bad about the fact that I'd never give a guy shorter than me (5'10) a chance. I don't know exactly why, but I think it has to do with the fact that I want to feel small around a man. I want to tilt my head up when we kiss, and I want to be enveloped when we are cuddling or laying together. I don't think of short men as inferior, but I don't feel petite or feminine around shorter men. I think all girls can relate to this.
>>
>>38153365
I don't blame you but then again I have it easy when it comes to that. Though, I sometimes wish I were taller. You tall girls seem so graceful and domineering. Plus being able to wear whatever.

>Tfw 5'1 womanlet.
>>
its funny

girls hate short guys

guys hate tall girls

go figure
>>
>tfw have a thing for amazons

How do I trick a 6'-6'3" meatmode broad into sleeping with me on a regular basis?
Also it's not manlet thing, I'm 6'1"
>>
>>38153417

>under 7'0

Noice try manlet
>>
>>38153392
Aww haha thanks. I actually envy short girls! I guess it's backwards like that. I'm not the tallest girl ever but I do have a complex about my height, maybe that's another reason I like feeling smaller than the men I'm dating.
>>
I feel like it's the same for men with tall women as it is for women with short men.

I'm 6'4 and I prefer a smaller petite girl that I can hold and cuddle with.

I've dated girls that were taller (5'10ish) and it was ok but the smaller ones usually have a better proportioned body.
>>
>>38153460
Nah, I'm sure you'll find a tall dude that's to your liking! Don't worry about your height, it's not a bad thing.
>>
>>38153496
thanks cutie, you will too :)
>>
alright since this seems like the dating thread:
a couple of days ago i dm'ed a coworker on instagram and we talked for a little bit until she randomly stopped responding. Fast foward to today first thing she does is tap my shoulder and look back at her and her face is all red. Then I'm on the floor and she asks me what I'm doing and we make some small talk and she walks away. I'm still in the same area when she comes back and I make sure to look straight ahead but I can see her head facing directly toward me out the corner of my eye. Then I go on break and about 5 minutes later she goes on break and sits at the table across from mine, but sits looking toward me. After she's done eating she comes over and asks if it's okay if she sits there and we talk for like 20 minutes.

Normally I'm good with women but I have no clue what is going on with this one. I just wanna smash that ass is hnnnng
>>
>>38152217
I don't have a problem with short guys but I'm more attracted to guys over 6'0 because I'm kinda tall for a girl
Most of the girls i've met that are over like 5'9 are kinda insecure about it and never wear heels or anything.
>>
>>38153429
I'm gonna assume that's a joke unless you're that 7' broad from Detroit who posts here sometimes

>tfw you will fondle her natty G-cups under a Datsyuk jersey
>>
Not at all. I never think of short men as inferior either, nor had I heard of manletism until coming to /fit/. Thanks /fit/.
>>
>>38152217
>Do you see them as inferior?

absolutely
>>
I'm 5'2 and dating a guy that's 6'5. I love that he's this giant that can throw me around.
Also how did this turn into a thread about guys height?
>>
>>38153631
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>38153569
She wants you to walk over and take the pussy.
To pursue her, to conquer her, to carry her around on your shoulder like a prize that was newly won.

If you keep playing that game, she's going to end up walking into the mens bathroom and find her getting deep dicked in a most rapey manner by a tall as fuck chad or jamal.
>>
>>38153362
>7x6 dick meme
it's 8x6, and not a meme

>manlet meme
go out and see for yourself

>FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME
normies have no idea what frame is
having a good face is living life on easy mode

>all the threads about fuckin canthal tilts or w/e
see above
>>
>>38153663
Yeah that's what I figured, you think I should DM this broad again or just wait until I see her in person and try to snag them digits
>>
>>38153717
Go after her. now.
Call her up and talk her into a date or something.
>>
>>38153749
I would call her if I had her number, I only sent her a DM on instagram. Guess i gotta wait to see her again
>>
>>38153830
Holy shit you're autistic. You are co workers just ask to hangout after work. Go to your place, fuck. then do whatever you want, date, ignore her, kill her, idk.
>>
>38153882
Autistic? It's 11:43 at night you faggot how do you expect me to go an ask her to hang out when the place has been closed for two hours?
>>
>>38152382
>getting haircut
>hairdresser starts talking about her brother
>he's 6'8"
>she was afraid that she would end up being 6'
>tells me she was relieved to only grow to 5'7"
>>
>>38153365

6' 5" guy, that makes my life much easier. I've had girls that I shouldn't have had a shot with chasing me, because "I can wear heels with you!".

Also dated a 4'11" girl for a bit - according to her she'd never gotten so many dirty looks from tall girls.
>>
I'm 5'7" and it's confusing because I don't see myself as tall but almost all the women I work with are 5'2 or below... I feel like a sasquatch next to them.

No one called me "tall" until I started losing weight though. You can put on a legit amount of fat as a average-tall person and end up with the same proportions as a short girl.
>>
>>38154007
did you type that number instead of just clicking on it? I know you said you don't have her number so just wait until you see her, or wait for her insta reply. I said hang out after work, getting coffee works the best for me. Then ask her over for a drink or make up some other shit to get her over and smang.
>>
I'm 5'4.

As long as he's taller than me, honestly I'm fine. I know a few girls over 6'0 who are pretty insecure about their height because most guys they meet are shorter than they are.
>>
>>38153569
step up your flirt game, dipshit
>>
>>38152217
5'8" femanon here. Very short girls (<5'2") kind of freak me out a little, but I don't see them as inferior. I judge women based on weight, anyone overweight or posting in a /fa/ thinspo thread is inferior. Blacks and Mexicans are inferior by default.
>>
>>38154216
>Blacks and Mexicans are inferior by default.

Unless you're blonde or redhaired and have a PhD you're just as inferior
>>
>tfw where i live the islander girls are often 6 feet tall at 12 years old
how do they make such height gains?
>>
>>38152895
>And 99% of them have pathetic, flabby arms and abs because "eww lifting will make me bulky!"
How is this a height issue? This is a gender issue, if anything tall girls avoid lifting even more since they look masculine enough
>>
>>38154228
nigger triggered
>niggered
>>
6'4" bro here. finding a girl as tall as me would be a dream come true
>>
>>38154404

Put your height in your dating profiles, no lack of 5'11" girls that's a big plus to.

>>38154382
Nope, white and tall. Just think it's funny when wops and other greasers try and pretend they're superior. It's like dumbass Slavs that go neo-nazi, forgetting that whole part about the ideology considering them untermenschen.
>>
>>38153279
to be honest, to chalk it up to him having a shitty attitude doesn't account for the fact that a lot of girl (especially the young ones) absolutely rip into guys for not being 6+ footers. How is he supposed to feel?

it's not the same when the shoe is on the other foot - see body positivity, HAES, muh media unrealistic beauty standards

fact is, being thin ISN'T unrealistic ladies, it's attainable. But changing a genetic trait like height is. By all means, don't date the guy - it's not like you can chose who you are attracted to - but ripping into people for something they can't change is downright cunty.

"NO FAT CHICKS"
>>
>>38153355
this
>>
>>38152895

How do you bully them?
>>
>>38154776

I can work out and get in shape

I cant change my physical size, but I get shit on for it

I know life isnt fair but you have to admit, that's bullshit.
>>
>>38153365
this is how tall women should be.

There is a 100% legit reason for not dating smaller guys (personally, I don't get why the small guy wants a woman taller than him but hey)

but the girls who are insecure about it try to turn it around on the man as if it's him that isn't tall enough for her - even though they are like 4 inches above the average male height and about 10 inches above the average female height.

reminds me of the whole fat chicks giving it "you're not man enough to handle this 300lb love machine" - yeah right!
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 477x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 477x768px
>>38154216
>yfw there is still hope for the white race
>>
>>38153631
it always was a thread about guys height
>>
>>38152690
Wow you're pathetic
>>
>>38152937
Ditch the gf you're too comfy with her I can tell. Shoot for the stars my man.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 476x349px
>>38154876
t. Ghost of Zyzz
>>
File: 1469978395616.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469978395616.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>38152937
>fucking a girl who's "really skinny"
low test detected
>>
>>38154817
the thing to keep in mind, it's ONE factor in attractiveness.

others include: looks, money, confidence, fitness, cock (and knowing how to use it), personality and attitude, career, social status, skills.

literally everything else can be worked on. don't lose sight of the fact that it's one factor of many.

get all those other things down and the lanklets ain't got shit on you
>>
>>38152475
now she needs to invest in 10 pounds of silicone

why is she even covering her nipples in the left photo
>>
Tall girls are superior for sure, I wouldn't hesitate to date a 6'2 gal. But I'm like 5'11 and I know they're looking for someone who's their equal or greater in height :(
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-31-12h29m31s711.png (567KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-12h29m31s711.png
567KB, 848x480px
>>38153123
why is that guy wearing a solo cup on his wrist
>>
>>38154896
what the fuck is going on with her butt cheek
>>
File: Brienneoftarth.jpg (47KB, 281x375px) Image search: [Google]
Brienneoftarth.jpg
47KB, 281x375px
>>38154907

no thanks bud, but you keep at it - leave the shorties for me :)
>>
>>38154916
cosmic inflation
>>
>>38154916
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulite
>>
>>38154904

no

one glance and they think "oh it will look odd if im beside him"

everything else is irrelevant. I dont give a shit what people think, but it's still bs that no matter how smart I am or how fit I am, I have a disadvantage that no amount of training will remove.
>>
>>38154776
Yeah fair enough, making fun of anyone for something they can't change is not cool, but whether or not a girl will be attracted to you isn't going to fall down to one attribute, as >>38154904 said.
Besides, you also have to ask yourself - why would you want to be with someone who's that shallow? Additionally why would you want to be with someone who isn't into you? It doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>38154968

people ignore people all the time based on basic traits

-height

-aesthetics

-weight

every day.
>>
>>38152554
If you kiss guys it is you queer.
>>
>>38154904

This is somewhat true. While most girls rank height as the number one thing in attractiveness, it's not the only one.

And the most successful guys I've known with random girls have actually been shorter. Because, knowing they were screwed, they pushed EVERY other factor they could in their favor. Tallfags (and I am one) tend to be lazy, the same way naturally hot girls rarely develop a cool personality.
>>
>>38154946
the only ones that would say that are the ones that are taller than you - but why would you want someone taller than you? shouldn't you be saying the same thing? "I'll look odd beside her"

seems to me like it should be mutual - you should want them as little as they (seemingly) want you
>>
My younger sis is 6'0-6'1 and she's insecure about her height. She's probably jealous about girls shorter than her because she once admitted to me she wishes she were shorter. I asked her what she said about manlets and she's like yeah I'm not really into guys shorter than me.
>>
>>38154984
Fair enough not finding someone attractive for those various physical reasons, but ignoring someone? That's just saying there are superficial douchebags out there.
>>
>>38155000

it sucks knowing a large range of girls are off limits solely due to a measurement.

>just get a short girl

oh good, im so lucky to settle for scraps.
>>
>>38154946
>"oh it will look odd if im beside him"
>wanting someone this confined by arbitrary social values
>>
>>38155009
You really are shooting yourself in the foot with this attitude. I seriously doubt you've tried it on with every eligible girl on the planet to arrive to this conclusion. Height might just be a convenient scapegoat for various other glaring flaws you don't have the self awareness to realize.
>>
>>38153265
It honestly just depends on the woman. I'm 5'2" and I am fine with a manlet that's like 5'8"+ to a point.

The master race is fine but when you're a midget there can be a thing as "too tall." Plus at some point it starts to make sex awkward.
>>
>>38153665

nice meme.
>>
>>38154991
I'd be surprised if height was the number one thing - since Moses wore short pants all you seem to hear is that it's either personality, or for the more honest - money (albeit veiled as 'giving me they lifestyle' / provider)

maybe the highest ranked PHYSICAL attribute. which I could believe is especially true for taller women.
>>
>>38155023

it doesnt matter what I think, its how other women see me.

"oh, he's not tall enough", thats not something I can change, is it? while I might be very confident in myself, im still fucked if I approach them based on my size.

its not that im giving up, it's that social norms make this a problem.
>>
>>38155001

My sister is 5'11" - but our family is tall, so she never felt weird.

She's a knockout - part of the reason is she never slouches or does the other things some tall girls do.
>>
File: well fug.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
well fug.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>38155009
>know a 5'3 girl with FAT tits
>want to get all up in that vaginal region
>she says she's totally uninterested in dating a guy taller than 5'8
>>
>>38155048
oh and her current boyfriend (LDR haw haw haw) is a fat manlet so I believe her
>>
>>38155043

Yeah, I mean in physical attractiveness height for men is always the clear leader.

Money is the clear winner, but you have to have LOTS to make that work. If you have to go to work, that's not enough.
>>
>>38155009
scraps? bro! short girls are god-tier! my trips speak the truth

also, this:>>38155023
>>
>>38155044

adding to this, I remember seeing this really hot girl that was like, 5'8-5'10

do you know how bad it feels knowing you have no shot just because of your size? or that you have to be rich to even have a chance?
>>
>>38155064
yes, but the good thing is there are WAY more hot women than rich men - WAY fucking more.

It tends to be only the absolute cream (or sociopathic, manipulative cunts) that hook up with richfags
>>
>>38155079
how short are you man? I'm the one been giving you advices and I'm 5'9" - it's never been a big deal for me. sure there all women taller than me, but plenty shorter too - there's enough to go around!
>>
>>38155128

5'7, im fucked

it's unfortunate that first impressions are so important, if there wasnt so much of a stigma for height I think i'd have more luck.

oh well, not everyone can be successful, thats life I guess? some people luck out with genetics, others dont.

my dick is above average but who gives a shit if you dont get to use it, right?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-02-22-56-18.png (239KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-02-22-56-18.png
239KB, 1440x2560px
Just do your own research, senpaitachi
>>
>>38155128
I'm 5'9" as well and the only girls who have ever had a problem with it were my height or taller than me, and I still took both of them home, which was actually pretty funny considering she was 5'10" and wearing 6" heels.
>>
>>38152217
I'm going to admit I'm pretty biased and think shorter girls are cuter. Being that I'm 4'9, I don't think I could fend off danger by myself very well, I don't know if a guy would feel more manlier protecting me or would see it as an inconvenience and be afraid of me going anywhere by myself.
>>
File: out.gif (2MB, 161x149px) Image search: [Google]
out.gif
2MB, 161x149px
>>38152217
>Dating a woman taller than 5'3
>Mfw
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43KB, 600x363px
>>38155209

>awwwww, the manlet wants to pretend it's a choice!
>>
>>38155198
also, I do find short guys...rather undesirable? I like to be towered over and I would want any future potential sons to be manlets and suffer...so I'd prefer SUPER talls guys in hopes of my sons getting their height and a shot at being at least regular height than the odds of being with a manlet and my kids all being short fucks. A lot of short guys see me as their only hope since I'm so short and I feel bad when I'm just not attracted to any.
>>
>>38154071
>"I can wear heels with you!".
Do girls really like wearing heels? Seems like a bother.
>>
>>38155044
"Oh, he's not tall enough."

THIS IS NOT HOW ATTRACTION WORKS
>>
>>38155219
they make women more attractive
>>
>>38155242

if you arent taller than them you are instantly fucked

unless you are rich, in which case you are being used anyways
>>
>>38155219

It is, but they really don't like not having the option to. It's human nature, the things others have we don't we want.
>>
>>38154989
So now queer girls kiss guys? What happened, am I actually straight then? Was OP actually asking guys, not girls, what they think? Man what is going on
>>
>>38155154
fuck - you sound like you're 4ft tall man! so you're a couple inches below average but you're well within normal parameters

(average is 5'9" no matter what they say - look it up - ignore the <6'2" when will they learn shit)

chances are if you're not getting girls it's because you're not talking to them - because you've already discounted yourself.

it's like walking into an interview if you believe you have no chance of getting the job - self fulfilling prophesy
>>
File: steph.png (762KB, 597x598px) Image search: [Google]
steph.png
762KB, 597x598px
Girls want guys that are at least 6'2 it doesn't matter if you're skinny.
>>
>>38155185
fact is - 5'9" is a perfectly normal height - the manlet meme is good for a laugh but I feel sorry for the autists who take it to heart - can cause some nasty psychological problems.
>>
>>38155265

optimism wont change my size, will it?

regardless how you carry yourself, if you are shorter than a girl she will tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>38152828
It's Blake Lively in the picture.
>>
>>38155216
>5'11
>"Manlet"

>>38155274
Isn't that the dindu Lebron dunked on?
>>
>>38155246
I've never thought so - but that's what society says - something about the shape of the legs or making the legs longer.

seems like big tarantula legs are over hyped somewhat
>>
>>38155291

>under 6'
>not a manlet

pick ONE
>>
5'6. Have outgrown both of my parents by at least 2 inches. Absolute worst fucking feeling looking at someone and that you have no chance, what >>38155154 said. feelsbadman
>>
>>38155283
Not that guy but it's like u didn't even read the post

U ppl need to grasp the reality of the influence of confidence. A self deprecating demeanor is extremely unattractive, and if u don't love itself it always shows
>>
>>38155303

It's not just that, it pushes up her ass, pulls her back back so her tits pop out, etc.
>>
>>38155283
it sounds like you just want to wallow in your self pity - which would be sad enough if you were actually small - but it's tragic given that you're not.

>tfw I can't date and marry megan fox because I live in a different country and I'm not a famous celebrity.

we can all play that game - some of us just think it's pointless and pathetic though.
>>
>>38155326
so it's an all round posture fixer? you might be bringing me around...

c-can I wear cowboy boots for automatic chad mode?
>>
>>38155325

look dude, I get what you are trying to say.

but it's the equivalent of "just be yourself", which in reality doesnt mean shit. if you arent aesthetic, or tall, or whatever, you arent going to overcome those physical flaws with other stuff.

I can get in peak physical condition but at the end of the day, I have some things that I cant change. I might feel good about myself, but that isnt going to change how others perceive me, is it?

I am entirely willing to try, but im not naive enough to think that appearance doesnt matter. believe me, I used to be out of shape, I understand how much it does.
>>
File: skelefeels.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
skelefeels.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>38155310
5'5. Feel the same fuckin way man. I wish bantam battalions were still a thing ao I could die in glory and not abject misery.
>>
>>38155350
all well and good to say you feel good about yourself but it goes further than appreciating that you've gotten in shape. To feel good about yourself you need to lose your insecurities - and let go of things you can't change. It's glaringly obvious that you still have a chip on your shoulder about the height - until that changes an observer would think that you don't feel good about yourself. Try spending less time in manlet threads.
>>
>>38155346

Actually cowboy boots do something similar, albeit not as much. Try and slouch while walking in them.
>>
>>38155381

I get that it's a meme, but every joke has some truth in it. height does matter, as does dick size, finances, whatever. all the stuff girls say they dont care about, they do to some degree.

it just sucks that I have to deal with something that no amount of lifting will change, ever. it honestly sucks knowing that, and especially that taller girls wont give you the time of day.
>>
>>38155408
Don't plan your life around the outliers and exceptions.

But if you are like a 5'4" dude you might as well bang prostitutes or kill yourself.
>>
>>38155408
it seems you're confusing 'matters' with 'all important'

yes, okay, if we'll indulge in it for a moment. it sucks you weren't born 6'3", 9x6 cock, born into royalty with a jaw like an anvil but for fucks sake - give up with this glass half empty shit.

ever consider that it's awesome you're not an actual midget? or say - 5'2"? or african? or a woman in saudi arabia? or with microphallus? Down's syndrome? not in a wheelchair? not riddled with cancer? Jesus - take your pick
>>
>>38155435
My dad's 5'4" - I'm 5'9". I'm pretty sure he slayed way more pussy than me in his day.

it's like Sean Connery said: "Confidence, Confidence, Confidence"
>>
>>38155470

yeah, I am grateful that im not poor, things could be worse.

that being said, living as someone that is undesirable isnt a much better existence either. im just not going to die tomorrow. yay me?

in a sense, the guy that dies tomorrow is lucky, he doesnt have to live a lifetime of being miserable.
>>
>>38155484
Is this you just getting your annual quota of pity? Or are you really this defeated?
>>
File: ryan-goslayin.jpg (20KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
ryan-goslayin.jpg
20KB, 500x316px
>>38155476
>>
I dont understand this attitude. These "chads" that youre talking about are like 5% of the male population. Even if they are extremely alluring, you still have 95% of women available to you.
>>
>>38155490

I used to be fat as fuck, I got into pretty good shape (12% bodyfat or so), and you know what I realized? no matter how much I train there are certain things that will never change.

I cant just pretend that certain things like height dont matter, it isnt what I think it's what OTHERS think. my opinion of myself is irrelevant, im biased.

I can try, sure. but what amount of effort is going to change someones perception of me? my height is my height. im not tall, nor will I ever be. that is a negative.

can I overcome that? no, no matter how much I train.
>>
>>38152217
I personally don't care. I'm the bit taller one in my group of friends at 5'6 and sometimes I feel a bit awkward when hanging around them cause of the height difference between me and everyone else but I don't think any less of them. I know that they wish they were taller though, so it's whatever.

I know 5'6 isn't even that tall but since i'm around shorter people a lot, it just feels that way. I was hoping i'd be 5'7 though by the time I was done growing, just an inch off. My mom is barely 5'5 3/4 and my dad is 6'2 btw.
>>
>>38155509
some men are just born to be beta slaves to raise the children of superior alpha men
>>
>>38155509
you can't - that's the whole point of what I'm saying.

you can't change it - but you don't let it have to make you bitter - because that will turn off the girl that you do have a shot with.

p.s. you any idea what I'd give for 12% body fat?
>>
>>38155522

no, fuck off. you arent alpha. you didnt earn shit.

my dick is 7x5.5. did I do anything to earn it? no.

did you earn anything to be tall? no.

at the end of the day, some people will be lucky and others wont be. that's life, I guess. but it does suck that certain things you cant work on or improve, you just have to live with it.
>>
women under 5'4 aren't even considered as human beings.

Anyone whos attracted to them is probably an uber manlet or someone with extremely low testosterone/self worth and a tiny penis(h-h-h-er midget s-sized m-makes me f-feel b-big in comparison...)
>>
>>38152382
>not hitting giraffe bitches
5'10" manlet here. theres literally nothing wrong with banging 6'+ girls.
>>
File: 1350063206451.png (168KB, 311x414px) Image search: [Google]
1350063206451.png
168KB, 311x414px
As a 6'6 guy, I think I have a fetish for either tall (6'-6'4) women or tiny ones (5'2-5'4'). All my gfs except for one (who was 6') were only around 5'3-5'4. Average height for women is okay too I guess, since they all look tiny compared to me, but I'd rather have a shortyqt.
>>
>>38155274
steph curry is not his listed height he's around 6'0
nice try though
>>
im 5'9... always wanted to climb a tall woman.
>>
do you 5'9" guys consider yourselves short?
>>
>>38155601
a little bit, but i recognize the fact that there are a lot of dudes shorter than me. But when i specifically look at my own race (white) i say im short because average is like 5'11
>>
>>38155622
so you live in Sweden?
>>
>>38155624
no, america
>>
>>38155635
5'11" is a little generous then, no?
>>
>>38152426
>5'8-6'0 not human
>>
>>38155644
well google says average height for a white man is 5'10, which still places me below average. When I consciously look for white dudes to compare my height to I'm usually shorter. When I include other races of dudes I'm about average.
>>
>>38153242
LMAO you're going to die alone
>>
File: 1469658902908.jpg (138KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469658902908.jpg
138KB, 640x800px
>>38153365
Manlets BTFO. LMAO When will they learn
>>
>>38153496
>>38153535
Kek hopefully you both die alone
>>
>>38153631
Kek Manlets kys
>>
>>38155718
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>38152848
>>
>>38155601
Depends who I'm with. My friends from uni are all 6'2"+. Tallest of them is 6'5" and I look pretty short when I'm with them. I think I notice it more than they do though. They're used to people my height.
I have another group of friends where I am dead on average height, maybe a little taller. It gives me a bit more confidence but not that much. Honestly, I have grown (lol) to like being 5'9". Gains are easy and I look significantly more jacked than my tall friends who are equally as strong or stronger than me. When you think about it, there are always going to be girls shorter than you and while I probably wouldn't date a girl taller than me, I have fucked a few girls who are taller than me and it hasn't been an issue for either of us.

Just own it bro. Nothing you can do to change it so may as well focus on what you can change.
>>
>>38155506
95% would not mind sharing Chad, but even Chad can only cum so many times per day
>>
>>38153353

>mfw gf and myself are both super short so whenever we have to get shit from high shelves it ends up looking like some super involved circus act

Your situation sounds ideal desu
>>
>>38152217

>>>17420105
>>
File: when will they learn.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.webm
1MB, 853x480px
>>38152217
>>
>>38152690
Im like 5'9 or 5'10 and even i have to say youre pathetic
>>
Any man who says the ideal woman is 5'2" or smaller is a bitter manlet
>>
I've found it harder to date short girls because I don't treat them like adults

It's much easier to respect a tall girl. Even as tall as like 5'7. Anything 5'5 and below just feels like you're responsible for them or something
>>
>>38154776

Women have NO fucking idea how big something is.

I'm 5'11, I ask them how tall do they think I am, they always reply something like 6'2, 6'3

Girls I've talked to who mentioned their previous bf dick size being 8+, I ask them to show with their hands, they show 6 tops (this is men's fault tbqh because they tell girls they have big dicks when they're average) girls I've slept with and brought up the subject thought I was bigger than 8, it's actually 7 inches, which is big, but it's nothing like 8+ which are monster cocks.
>>
>>38156037
Why do Asians run like that? I find it hilarious.
>>
>>38157147
Crooked legs
>>
BR bro here, is this height talk an American thing?
I'm 1.75m (5'9 in burger I think?) and I literally never even heard anyone talk about height here, unless someone is literally a midget or over 2m, no one gives a shit. Also with women here you often see girls dating guys who are the same height as them, even if it means dating a 1,65m dude or something. Also I've traveled around quite a bit and I legit never felt like I was on the shorter side, if anything my height is average as fuck, how come you people complain about not being 6'+?
>>
>>38156822
Can confirm this. I'm 5'11", so the lower end of average, but completely lacking in confidence so I feel smaller than I am. I've always gone for short skinny girls but I've always wanted taller girls. I think it's a confidence thing.

That or they're pedos.
>>
I'd dominate and rape a tall bitch.
Hell I'd even admit it.
Would even release the video of me holding a 7 foot tall broad down and taking her to pound town. Wouldn't stop till she came against her will and could barely move.
>>
>>38155180
I think she thought you were asking her about height in men.
>>
File: 1234213121212.jpg (383KB, 1404x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1234213121212.jpg
383KB, 1404x1086px
>tfw 5'11
>tfw gf is 5'11
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>38157267

It's easy to get chicks taller than you, it exudes confidence.

The problem is having a relationship, she's going to look for a taller guy eventually.
>>
>>38155559
Don't have children with a small woman. It'll fuck up your children's views. Mommy is tiny, dad is a giant.
Also there are physiological issues with that.
>>
>>38157288
enjoy being shorter than her on a night out
>>
>>38155601
I'm somewhere between 5'10" and 5'11" and never thought of myself as short. I live in a country where that's like 3" above average.
But then /fit/ rot my mind. Now I condtantly wish I was a bit taller, even living in the normal world where we use metric and 180cm is the magic number.
I have actually never been called short in my whole life and I just know a handful of girl tall as I am, let alone taller.
When out at clubs is where I wish I was one or two inches taller, but if you are THAT insecure you can just buy some of those special soles you put iside your footwear.
>>
>>38157347
Stay salty and enjoy your midget girlfriends
>>
>>38153365
Think further. Its eugenical for tall people to procreate amongst themselves. Its imperative.

U P B R E E D I N G
>>
>>38157359
>implying I have a girlfriend
>>
>>38155217
Tits or gtfo or kys
>>
>>38157330
Elaborate.
I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>38157367
I lol'd
>>
>>38157358

Are you me?

I've slouched my entire life, now I make an effort to have the correct posture and people comment how tall I am at 180cm.

>tfw the ony girl you like is as tall as you are

That is truly suffering
>>
>>38157378

I think he's trying to imply that the children would see the mother as inferior because she is much smaller than dad and their size.

So they wouldn't respect her as much.
>>
>>38152217
Yep, I've noticed in a business environment no one takes short women seriously.
I personally don't find them attractive either.

Good height for women is anything from 5'3 to 6'0 but obviously there's a lot more to being considered beautiful/feminine/competent etc

For the record, I'm 5'5 (5'7 in work heels) Slavic masterrace, based in the UK so I'm super smug when I'm towering over all Asian women.

I also wouldn't mind being 5'7 but oh well.
>>
>>38157401
Fear?
You mean they wouldn't fear the mother as much as the father? Because that will happen no matter what size the mother is. Unless she's an abusive psychocunt.
>>
>>38157422

Not fear, I mean it's like a subconcious thing, you see her at your size and you don't consider her someone above you but someone at your level, so you don't respect as much.

Unless the dad is a complete beta that is
>>
File: 1468912715858.jpg (106KB, 767x460px) Image search: [Google]
1468912715858.jpg
106KB, 767x460px
>tfw noticing a worrying increase in girls approaching my own height (190cm)
Does this mean I will live to see the day where one has to be 200cm+ and 140+kg to be considered a big guy?
>>
>>38157431
Yeah, fear.
You're confusing respect with fear. And I reiterate, this will be the case no matter what height she is.

Unless you mean midgets. Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>38154841
I don't agree they shouldn't all be like that.
1) because more women want tall guys than there are tall guys about. supply and demand njot all women are gonna get a tall guy, or a guy taller than them
2) no one should be discriminating on height when dating as no one can control their height. Like are you fucking serious, you are going to dump a fucking perfect guy for you simply because he's too short, or a girl because she's too tall?

Fuck that shallow bullshit, if a girl even cares about how tall I am I don't even want to waste oxygen talking to her. Go find another vapid shallow arsehole to date. Height isn't that important its not like you're disabled or anything it's just a preference. Likewise I also don't want a girl who is just with my for my muscles either.

HOWEVER I think it's fine to discriminate the shit out of fat people as that is something you control and brought on yourself and can easily fix.
>>
>>38157451
It's not about the height itself, it all the hung-ups and emotional baggage people carry about their height.
>>
>>38157450

>You're confusing respect with fear.

You're the one doing that, i'm talking about the children subconciously seeing her at their level and you keep repeating fear fear fear.
>>
>>38157450
The father should be feared, he is to the child and to the woman an idol of God himself
>>
>>38157464
That's what you mean though.
Respect is something earned, fear is something given.

You mean fear.
>>
>>38157378
Okay: use your brain. Obviously the man and woman should be in balance.
My mother is 40cm shorter than my father and 30cm shorter than me.
I do feel like they are not a good fit (they are divorced). It looked very off whenever they were next to each other. My father looked like a beta although he isn't, being strong and tall next to a small woman.

Always aim high, literally and figuratively.

Do you need more spoonfeeding?
>>
>>38157486

No I don't, are you going to repeat the same thing over and over without providing an argument?
>>
>>38157486
No you moron, nothing to do with fear. What are you, of some some barbaric people's who live off fear?
Regards, >>38157487
>>
>>38155530
apparently not much? you don't have to give anything, you just have to eat less.
>>
>>38157487
That's your personal opinons being spoken as a fact.
It's also wrong.

>>38157494
There is no argument.
You mean fear but you keep calling it respect.
Okay?
And women are not generally feared by their children unless they are abusive psychocunts. And women earn respect from their children by doing something worthy of it. Not just by being fucking tall.
>>
>>38152217
anyone if any height is fine, who cares
appeal-wise i prefer those about equal to me and up, which isnt hard to find considering everyone fit the criteria
im 5"1
>>
>>38157537

>You mean fear but you keep calling it respect.

Mmh, nah, I'm pretty sure I mean respect and I've articulated why, you're the one that keeps saying fear.
>>
>>38152217
I like to hug my smaller friends and put their head between my tits. I think they enjoy it.
>>
>>38157545
Mmh, yes.
And the fact that you articulated why you feel that way does not mean it is correct.
It is wrong.
>>
>>38157600

Thanks for arguing why it's wrong then.
>>
I'm 5'5" and I find taller girls don't even make eye contact with me when I pass them on the street. I'm just a chair or a pylon for them to walk around.
>>
>>38153608
post pictures of her please
>>
5'3 to 5'10 is the range where I usually find women attractive.
>>
From experience girls who are too short are cute at first but it gets irritating watching them wobble around the house
>>
>>38157626

>walking beside tall girls
>passing them
>one of them is startled and says "oh my god I thought she was a dog"
>tfw 5'2 and insecure teenage girl

why are tall girls so mean sometimes
>>
>>38157674

Insecurity and the need to reaffirm themselves at the expense of others
>>
>>38157684

so like the female version of manletism? kek
>>
>>38157699

Humans put other humans down to feel better about themselves, it's not exclusive to males.

Males are better at overt communication so they will voice their insecurities more, women will be more subtle about it, like instead of making fun of someone openly they will do it behind their backs, what happened to our 5'2 womanlet girl is a rarity from my experience.
>>
>>38155506
Ah the innocence of a normie....
Girls are not like us, they don't like virgins, they love guys that sleep with many as long as it's not during their relationship.
>>
>>38152217
This picture is my fetish. Moar?
>>
>>38157674
post insecure ass
>>
>tfw only 5'11 and love woman around 6ft-6'2.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>38155264
shut up faggot
>>
File: 1455650544502.png (286KB, 572x315px) Image search: [Google]
1455650544502.png
286KB, 572x315px
>>38152217
I am male but I would never consider dating a woman that is smaller than 5'8
>>
>>38157381
Just keep lifting brah. Now that's something you have control of. Get dat 5'11" pussy
>>
>>38157487
thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard
>>
160cm girl here
I wear heels all the time and everywhere because I hate being a midget but genuinely don't care about men height
>>
>>38155484
>I wasn't loved by my parents so as an adult my insecurity reveals itself in muh height

Im currently 5'7 (still growing hehe) and easily get good looking girls of average height

Yeah if you go for a girl taller than you, you'll have a disadvantage. Mostly height only matters as a factor of dominance, and their are an infinite amount of ways to increase your dominacne.

How often do I see a 6'2 guy with an ugly gf? Every fuckind day

How often do I see a really good looking guy with an ugly gf? Never

How often do I see a charasmatic dominant guy with an ugly gf? Never

If you were 5'1 then yes your height would be a huge disadvantage but you are within a pretty normal range.

Your insecurity comes from your childhood.
>>
>>38155198
enjoy being a little bowling ball at 35. I'll take tall and slender any day
>>
>>38152217
>talking to my brother
>he tells me he's obsessed with amazonian women
>loves his bitches 6'3 and over
>i want to laugh at him and call him a beta
>tells me he likes picking them up, throwing them into bed, plowing them, and "conquering a big bitch"
>insults get stuck in my throat as i consider this
>tells me he sees women like fish, and the bigger the fish the better the catch
>consider what insults would work on a man who is 5'11 yet loves fucking giantesses
>cant think of any that are remotely non beta
>what, am i gonna say insult a man who routinely nails women who are bigger than him and strong as he is? how does that make sense
>the only people who insult men who fuck short women are betas who know they wouldnt stand a chance
>realize im becoming that beta
>obsessed with finding a giantess woman now and pleasuring her with my 7 inch rod
>>
>>38155484
dude seek help. srs
>>
>>38152217
grill here who likes grills they are cute :)
>>
>>38158235
A midget? How dare you! I'm 148cm(4'10"), so what am I??
>>
>>38158479
Not all little women get fat come on
>>
>>38157600
>>38157624
you're both autists
>>
>>38152523
try to get your number tho ;) u want sum fuk bby.
>>
>Ebblyen tall girls aren't insecure because they want to be QT and petite

5'8 dating 5'11 and it took me a year to convince her that she was pretty.
>>
>>38153631
Men! it's never about you its about us.
>>
File: 1469674564676.jpg (428KB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1469674564676.jpg
428KB, 1200x1734px
>yfw you realize this is all you've ever wanted out of life as a manlet.
>>
>>38158681
sounds like a big waste of time
>>
>>38159146

Hot
>>
>>38159158

It's worth it when you love someone.
>>
File: bloody hell lads.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
bloody hell lads.gif
3MB, 413x233px
>be 5' 7" manlet
>find tall girls hot as fuck

I'm doomed, but at least I'll die cut as fuck I guess.
>>
>>38159256
does it matter what they think that you think about their attractiveness?

women judge a man's actions far more than their words. you just treat her like she's beautiful and she won't need any encouraging
>>
>>38158483
>>38159313

5'10'' King Manlet cut-off here. Big women are better and the taller you are, the smaller the available pool is. GF is an inch taller than me and when she wears heels, it's heaven.
>>
File: THICC.jpg (217KB, 1100x1315px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
217KB, 1100x1315px
>>38154896
SIT ON MUH FACE
>>
File: nisekoi.jpg (74KB, 1074x597px) Image search: [Google]
nisekoi.jpg
74KB, 1074x597px
>>38159146
>tfw questioning sexuality
I think I might just have a thing for all people who would tower over me.
>>
>>38152937

>aeordynamic

For the minimization of all that wind resistance during your super high speed sex?
>>
>>38153473

I've found the opposite. My ex was about 5'5"/5'6" and even though she was only pushing on chubby, she had tiny legs so they looked fatter in comparison to the rest of her.

Short girls are best if they're fit, otherwise they need some height to pull off that skinny-fat look most girls have.
>>
>>38152217
Those 4-5 inch heels really make a difference huh?
>>
>>38159748

Short girls get fat easily, everyone I know because a gremlin after marriage/30s
>>
>>38152430
Hey, she's just insecure about her size, just because she may be insecure about her height doesn't mean she'll go against her carnal need for a man taller than her.
Manlets, they never learn I swear.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.