[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw no busy making money to lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1465078992228.png (112KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1465078992228.png
112KB, 645x773px
Tfw no busy making money to lift
>>
bad excuse

think about it this way; you're not lifting
>>
>>38152017
See anon, when you respond sincerely to a troll/joke everyone will know you're autistic. I recommend lurking more before you make another post.
>>
>>38151938
>tfw she texts you that she's off
>tfw you ask her if she wants to hang out
>tfw that was an hour ago and she has yet to respond

Well time to move on
>>
>>38152053
Kill yourself.
>>
>>38152063
I'm contemplating desu
>>
>>38152080
Do it. One less shitposter.
>>
>>38152086
But anon... Why haven't she responded yet :'(
>>
>>38152101
You're whining about relationshits on an anime forum. You tell me.
>>
>>38152115
Well it's not like I have anyone else to talk with
>>
>>38152129
>Friendless loner (likely) virgin
>Bitches about his sorry state on anime website
>Appears to be genuinely curious when his attempts to seduce a woman fail

Do you really lack any semblance of self-awareness or are you just plain retarded?
>>
>>38152171
A-anon pls
>>
>>38152192
Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>38152200
Will you miss me
>>
File: potassium_cyanide.jpg (90KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
potassium_cyanide.jpg
90KB, 500x700px
>>38152225
No-one will miss you. Your parents are likely disappointed in you; they expected a happy, successful, neurotypical child. So far you have been a disappointment in every respect. Everywhere you go you sow discord and disgust. Your inability to make on-topic posts even on your favourite website is a microcosm for your life in general. It's probably too late to fix now and, even if it wasn't, you lack the necessary self-awareness to see it through.
>>
>>38152273
Lol thanks for distracting me anon she texted me back and told me to come over (:
>>
File: Elevator Suicide.jpg (37KB, 376x415px) Image search: [Google]
Elevator Suicide.jpg
37KB, 376x415px
>>38152334
Sure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.