[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats worse >dyel with abs >curlbro with a gut Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: dodger 01.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dodger 01.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
Whats worse
>dyel with abs
>curlbro with a gut
Discuss
>>
>>38151758
A dyel with abs is simply a skinny cunt, a curlbro with a gut is a fucking curlbro AND a fat cunt.
>>
A dyel with abs is like a fat chick with large tits.
Didn't have to do much of anything to get them.

A curlbro with a gut at least works out.
>>
>>38151758
>ywn hatefuck dodger
>>
File: Tamishii Hiroka quizzical 01.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Tamishii Hiroka quizzical 01.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>38151791
So which do you think is worse?
Also a dyel with abs is implying that it's someone who does 15-20 minutes of daily abwork some cardio and some calisthetics but doesn't even lift.
>>38151922
>tfw fat curlbro
I'd rather be a dyel with abs. I just do an hour of cardio everyday till I'm lean. I hate having a gut so much.
>>
File: fedora16.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fedora16.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
>>38151922
>Abs are made in the kitchen
>>
>>38151922
i'd be surprised if a dyel with abs wasn't at least decent at running
>>
>>38151958
goddamnit
>>
File: outTAMYWaay.jpg (84KB, 947x797px) Image search: [Google]
outTAMYWaay.jpg
84KB, 947x797px
>>38151958
breh
>>
File: dodger 02.gif (33KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
dodger 02.gif
33KB, 356x200px
>>38151981
I love this meme
>>38151984
See >>38151980
They usually do a lot of cardio.
>>38152052
>>38151958
>hatefuck
She seems like she'd be a nice fuck desu.
>>
>>38151984
well of course, they don't have much in the way of mass and they more then likely move around alot.

But they'll be easily outran by fat curlbro who's done couch to 5k for a few weeks.
>>
>>38152095
>curlbro with a gut outrunning a dyel with abs
As the former transitioning to the later this is bullshit. Every once of fat slows you down and fucks up your running form.
>>
>>38151758
So what you're asking is basically, is it better to have your diet on point or your routine
>>
>>38152205
No I'm asking which is worse to look at.
>>
>>38152116
You're assuming that the dyel with the six pack keeps in shape. That's a lot to assume.
It's more then easy for a healthy person who does fuck all except not eat shit, eats moderately and stays moderately active to be dyel.
However, that does not mean they are highly athletic.
A curlbro with a potbelly and a lot of mileage under his belt can outrun a dyel with abs who doesn't workout or worksout very little.

Simple as that.
I'm 255 and I can bang out a 5k rather easily. Well I could, but I gave up running and took up full body tabata workouts. But, still.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.