[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to test out the first version of a new fitness community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: website screenshot.jpg (217KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
website screenshot.jpg
217KB, 1366x768px
Hey guys,

I am releasing the first version of a fitness community website, with a forum, blog, shop, members, friends, etc.

I'm looking for people that are at all interested in testing it out.

>inb4 fuck off

okie, but for the few that might be interested, I'll drop the link down here if anyone shows interest
>>
fuck off
>>
>>38147919
>okie, but for the few that might be interested, I'll drop the link down here if anyone shows interest
>>
File: 1454050851323.gif (1MB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
1454050851323.gif
1MB, 200x147px
>>38147912
>>
I'll try it if you don't track my personal if row ton and sell it to the Jews
>>
https://www.olympusunited.com

Found it kek
>>
>>38147940
Alright, and we don't ask for any info but an email.

www.olympusunited.com
>>
File: Slide 1.jpg (343KB, 1920x640px) Image search: [Google]
Slide 1.jpg
343KB, 1920x640px
If anyone actually uses it, and cares, feel free to tell me what needs to be improved, or fixed, etc.
>>
>$3 wristbands

Shiloh plz . . .
>>
>>38148043
We sold a few, but yeah, I feel you. 2$ will work. I'll change that.

That was when we were just an Instagram account with like 20k followers. But good call.
>>
>requiring capital letter in pasword REEEEEEEEEE
>>
man it seems so empty, its hard to tell anything about it when im literally 1 of 4 members and cant have a proper discussion. Social media is all about community
>>
>>38148194
Alright, now you can enter any password, didn't know that was a problem

>>38148232
And yeah, I know.

My solution to this is to promote it and get members on the site to start community. But unfortunately, in the beginning stages, this is what I expected. Is there a better way to kickstart the action? And for right now I'm just going to promote it and try to get users on it.
>>
>>38148261
keep on grinding :) it might succeed, it might not. worth a shot
>>
>>38148336
Thanks man, that's the plan.

We have an instagram where users submit pictures of themselves and we share their journey and try to get their names out there, we got to around 21k followers, and wanted to expand our reach and create a wider platform to give people a place to come and grow together. So it's just gonna be a learning process, thanks for the support and if anything needs to be improved, I have no background in web developing at all so please let me know, haha. I look forward to criticism from everyone because that's how I plan to improve, and 4chan is more critical than anywhere else I can think of.

@olympusunited
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>38148400
Fix the mobile layout please
>>
>>38148438
>okie, but for the few that might be interested, I'll drop the link down here if anyone shows interest
>>
>>38148441
Alright, I'll put that on the list. I'll get to work on that ASAP and see what I can do.
>>
>>38148261
i like the idea. but, as the founder of the site, i suggest not caving to every suggestion. think about them ya know, it just seems like every suggestion youve got so far you immediately conceded to! but gl m8
>>
>>38148460
I understand that, and I'll have to work on that. None of the suggestions have been too outrageous, and so far in my opinion they have all helped to improve the ease of use for the website. But I definitely need to keep that in mind. Thanks
>>
The font at the forum page is a little thin. Maybe you could change it, change the background or just put a bigger font
>>
>>38148540
I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what part of the forum you referred to?

Are you talking about on the actual forum posts pages? With the replies and everything?

The topics page where you choose which part of the forums you go to?

Or just the whole thing in general??
>>
>>38148540
Oh, okay, I see what you are saying
>>
What is verification about?
>>
>>38148646
Kind of like Twitter verification. Means that accounts of public interest (whether it's a public figure, popular lifter, bodybuilder or etc.) should they join the site, it means they are the person they claim to be. So if someone makes an account that is Justin Bieber or something, if they are verified, you can be assured it is actually that person. You feel me? Not saying JB will ever join, but that's the idea. So if Maxx Chewning makes an account, we will verify that it is actually Maxx.
>>
Too much white. Can you make a dark mode or make a background ?
Seriously hurts my eyes to use it now in the late hours.
>>
>>38148261
Don't sacrifice security so some idiot on 4chan can use the same password he uses for everything else. Even if there's not a large amount of sensitive info on the site don't skimp on security
>>
Okay guys, I'm about to leave the house for an hour or so, continue making suggestions and then I will be back to work on the site for 5 hours or so.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>38147912
>advertisement on /fit/
i know yourbrotein shills in here but this? ffs, this is a new low for this board
MODS ARE FAGS!
WTF HIRO, CHANGE THE FUCKERS!
>>
>>38148749
It's the peoples' own fault if they choose a shitty password, not the website's.
>>
File: 1470031960433.png (104KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1470031960433.png
104KB, 276x230px
>>38148797
Exactly and since some of us are Intelligent humans and know that most people are stupid and lazy when it comes to these things a decent site admin forces things to be secure. Do you have any experience with running a site at all?
>>
File: dubs.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
dang, someone got dubs.

gg whoever that is
>>
>>38148797
Still reflects poorly on the site when a bunch of accounts get "hacked"
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.