[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.strawpoll.me/10897665 /fit/, do you dislike women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

http://www.strawpoll.me/10897665

/fit/, do you dislike women?
>>
Of course, I wish I was gay because my life would improve so much hanging out with dudes rather than women.
>>
>>38147819
Do you have sexist views is a different question than do you dislike women.
>>
Women are people just like us, if they want to fuck random dudes, why not?
>>
>>38147819
Women are objectively more shitty than men.

>weaker
>stupider
>responsible for every idiotic movement currently ongoing
>drive like shit
>vapid
>shallow
>cunts
>>
>>38147834
This so fucking much.
>>
>>38147844
We have the right to tell whatever the fuck we want to them, hate them and refuse to date them, they should stop complaining
>>
File: 250px-Finchy.jpg (10KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Finchy.jpg
10KB, 250x188px
How can I hate women? My mum's one.
>>
>>38147834
>>38147874

Tryed traps?
>>
>>38147915
my guide to women:
>every woman except your mom is literally evil
>>
I like women. They are so soft and warm and their hair tingles me and they have a vagina and tits and they need my protection and they can hurt me the most which makes me feel alive
>>
>>38147834
This. This is the specific reason that makes me believe being homo is not a choice, because if it was, I'd have chosen it.

>>38148111
Check'd, and yes. Only thing with traps is I need to be horny af to get off to them, Trappy is qt af but I think the benis would put me off.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>38148177
>I need to be horny af to get off to them
And after cuming you feel bad?

side effects that will go away.
>>
Borowski ain't no slut senpai.
>>
>>38148342
Usually I feel pretty satisfied after cumming to them, but that's more likely to be because I was horny, and not doing it for habit/boredom.

But if I'm not horny, it's just difficult to get off to, takes too long for me.
>>
>>38148135
my guide to women:
>every woman including your mom is literally evil
>>
>>38148712
my guide to women:
>every woman, especially your mom, is literally evil
>>
>>38147819
What a shitty poll, of course most men have sexist views. Its called being a realist. It does not mean that we dislike women.

Feels like a bait thread.
>>
>>38149034
fuck you cunts, not one will ever love you like your mom
>>
>>38148135
Alles Schlampen ausser Mutter
>>
You're asking two different questions, OP. Yes I have sexist views, but I don't dislike women.

Sexist != hating a sex, it means you hold a view that a particular sex is superior to another, which is true when you look at various details. Both sexes evolved to fill a niche in a proper manner, so there are natural superior and inferior qualities to either.

The movements that people tend to develop ire for (3rd wave feminism, MGTOW, etc.) typically are counter to nature, which causes obvious problems.
>>
>>38149261
So who should reign, if anyone?
>>
File: downloadfile-2.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>38147915
Fincheeeee!
>>
>>38149313
Whomever is qualified outside of sexually biased belief systems. The people who say Hillary Clinton should be elected president simply because she is a woman (there aren't many that think so, but they do exist) aren't just extending a bias.
>>
>>38147840

This, OP is clearly retarded.
>>
>>38147834
If we take the dicks out of the ecuation Id be the biggest fag that ever lived.
>>
>>38147819
I dont socialize with sluts, I dont even like casual sex. That being said, I dont hate women.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.