[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This happens to you /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
What do you do?

Watch both videos. By the same guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z_AUkTlcMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1JbxK5d8eU

Is being part of /fit/ also a synonym of keeping your cool and letting it flow?

Or should you release your inner beast some times?
>>
>>38146971
Lift the bike over my head with the faggot still on it and slam it into the road with such force that it vaporizes upon impact.
>>
>>38146971
there are legit reasons to release the inner beast... these weren't them. he elevated the first situation, and was mostly at fault in the second one. dude's a loser. he's looking for situations to prove himself because he's insecure as fuck.
>>
File: vidyacosgarrettfem.jpg (280KB, 776x1034px) Image search: [Google]
vidyacosgarrettfem.jpg
280KB, 776x1034px
>>38146971
>I am tired of being out of jail and having a driver's license, so I am going to post video evidence to provide the people at my trial a glimpse of how unfit I am to remain among society, as well as my shitty taste in music.
>>
>>38146971
Keeping your cool and letting it flow is the key to being successful. Releasing the inner beast is the key to failure.

High level mentality(big picture) > low level mentality (lost in details).
>>
>>38148557
you are so fucking gay holy shit
>>
pull out the ak and slay from far away

everybody hit the d e c k

my slow flows remarkable.

peace 2 mato
>>
>>38146971
The first one is just the motorcyclist being retarded. Lol at him literally jumping up and down.
The second one the van driver is a fucking asshole for changing lanes without checking, but the motorcyclist is a vindictive bitch for not just slowing down to avoid a dangerous situation.
>>
Punching wing mirrors at 100mph is a great way to to fuck your hands up unless...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighted-knuckle_glove

No wonder he's such a big man. If you've been hit with a sap/shot glove its more like being hit with a bat.
>>
>>38146971
That guy's a fucking moron. This from a fellow rider. These vloggers are sooooo fucking looking for something to bitch/fight about.
>>
>>38146971
Incredibly immature, I hope he doesn't reproduce and doesn't get anyone killed.
>>
>>38148557
I love you lotus
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.