[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hard truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1470106906835.png (541KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1470106906835.png
541KB, 640x1136px
How do you cope with the fact that Chads like picrelated get shitloads of matches begging for sex no matter what stupid shit the Chad messages?

>inb4 "durrr, its a hookup app, of course that happens!"

Well obviously its a hookup app, but Im making the contrast with your own performance on tinder, where you get barely any matches. And you delude yourself in to thinking that "confidence" or "alphaness" matters, while Chad profiles can say that they are autistic, live with their moms, and watch anime, and still have girls begging for dick.

>inb4 "hurr, then ill get /fit/ and get da gurls!"

Well, all of /fit/ has stigmatised roids, which make bodies like picrelated easy to get. Anything approaching that body in nattyland would take fucking ages. But lets say you took the roids and got that body. You would STILL need to have the FACE. Thats the part you dont want to admit. You cant get that through lifting. The "low body fat on face will give me 8/10 aesthetics" meme is a big meme. Tennis players are endurance athletes but barely any of them have diamond cutter jaws. The face fat meme is a meme. Yes, if youre literally obese and without muscle youll improve, but not otherwise.
>>
don't care because any girl who would fuck a chad isn't a girl i want to fuck
>>
>>38144049
>6'0"
too perfectly rounded, he's probably 5'11"
>>
>>38144049

That's definitely Marc Fitt, dude. It's some guy using his picture.
>>
>>38144049

I had it downloaded for about a week just for fun in a college town during summer when most of the other students were away. I still managed to get over 100 matches.
>>
>>38144049
Top kek
Thats mark fitt lmao
>>
>>38144216
>90% of the female population eliminated from dating pool
lmao
>>
File: yande.re 277829 sample.jpg (281KB, 1064x1500px) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 277829 sample.jpg
281KB, 1064x1500px
>>38144471
Exactly

Welcome to the 2D side.
>>
>>38144049
Seeing these threads and thinking about what a pathetic loser must be behind them i feel kind of alright knowing i am not that guy.
>>
>>38144471
sounds about right. 90% of women are emotional messes or try to cook their infant in the oven
>>
> yfw somebody sat down and took the time to write all this out jus to maybe hopefully troll 1 person at best.

oh ohhh niggas

One for the treble, two for the bass
Welcome to the great incredible paper chase
Keep your boots laced if you want to keep pace
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.