[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People that are not going to make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20160731_175716.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160731_175716.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>people that train less than 2 hours
>people who post on /fit/ more than 3 times a week
>people who yawn between sets
>>
>>38139606
>OP
>>
>>38139622
Rekt
>>
File: last biscuit.jpg (275KB, 980x809px) Image search: [Google]
last biscuit.jpg
275KB, 980x809px
>people that do leg press instead of squat
>people that don't deadlift
>people that think shrugs actually do anything for trap development
>people that don't perform every single main compound movement 3 times a week
>people that train more than 3-4 days a week
>people that think high frequency full body routines are only for novice lifters/1st year lifters
>people that do bro-spilts or PPLxPPL as a NATTY
>people that refuse to understand/believe calories/macros
>people that refuse to understand/believe that NATTY muscular hypertrophy comes purely from getting stronger, not from doing excessive random shit you read about some fake-natty doing
>people who refuse to understand/believe that cutting slowly is 100x better than for long-term maintenance of a lean physique
>people who keep on changing their routine because they watched some fake-natty on YouTube do something different
>people who who will get upset by this post because they can't handle facing the reality of their major cognitive dissonance issues
>>
>>38139622
/thread
>>
>>38139606
>people that train less than 2 hours

i really don't even see how you fuckers TRAIN in the gym for 2 hours?

lets do the math here for a second and i'll be EXTREMELY GENEROUS on all my estimates.

15 minutes to warm up (even 15 seems pretty long)
lets say you have a long session of chest/tris i guess? the routine really doesn't matter and i'll use estimates that you're doing way too many exercises and sets.

>3 sets of incline bench
>3 sets of flat bench
>3 sets of decline
>3 sets of flies
>3 sets of skull crushers
>3 sets of dips

18 sets all together and lets say you take 2 minutes of rest in between sets (cmon now) and 30 seconds (who the fuck actually takes this long) for each set.

36 minutes (of rest) + 9 minutes = 45 minutes.

so you have an hour so far. where the fuck does the other hour come from? you faggots preach 'CARDIO KILLZ MUH GAINZ' all fucking day so now what?

you take 5 minute rests between each set?

i really don't get how you spend 2 fuckin hours 'TRAINING' in the gym every fucking day unless you're FUCKING AROUND AND NOT ACTUALLY 'TRAINING'
>>
>>38139960
The reason you train for 45 minutes is because that's not an actual routine, it's just a list of exercises.
>>
File: 23592903590235.png (297KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
23592903590235.png
297KB, 655x653px
>>38139960
>>3 sets of incline bench
>>3 sets of flat bench
>>3 sets of decline
>>3 sets of flies
>>3 sets of skull crushers
>>3 sets of dips
>>
>>38139875
>PPL
>meme

>strength vs hyper trophy
>meme

You're literally retarded. Don't talk about lifting when you don't know about lifting.
>>
>>38139960

>5 sets of flatbench x5 with 2 warmup sets
>3 sets of incline
>3 sets of decline with 1 warmup set or rep for weight adjustment
>4 sets of OHP
>3 sets of cable flies
>3 sets of tricep pressdowns
>3 sets of french press/overhead tricep extension

>resting 2 1/2-5 minutes between flat bench sets
>resting 2-3 minutes between incline/decline sets
>resets 2-3 minutes between OHP
>resting 2 mins between cable flies
etc

I'm resting a good portion of my time there because my exertions are short but taxing. Best advice I ever got was "just go when you feel ready"
>>
>>38139960
I do 8 exercises for 4 sets each with 3.5 minutes between sets (rest + work).
>>
>>38139960

>you take 5 minutes rests between each set?

Yeah, that's not so unreasonable if you're doing multiple sets close to your 1rm.
>>
>>38139606
>people who exercise "training"
>>
>>38140200
>people who can't finish sentences
>>
File: 1466036725464.jpg (53KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1466036725464.jpg
53KB, 474x595px
>>38139875
>he trains traps so he can look like a turtle
>>
>>38139875
good points
have to disagree on some of them tho
>muh deadlift
>muh squat
Literal bullshit, muscles grow because of stimulation and fibers being torn down
That can be done by other exercises just as well
Apart from that dl and squat are more whole body exercises than they are pure back and leg exercises
>muh full body highf after year one
enjoy your no gainz
>muh brosplits are total bs BIG 3 OR GTFO
pretty sure you're that faggot who always occupies the racks for dl and squat for 1 hour wearing way oversized t-shirts and basketball shorts + high socks and running shoes and after you're done look around if anyone gave a shit about your 315 dl with straps and belt after 3 years
>>
>>38140236
you can train them in case you're not that gifted in that area or maybe even if you are but then maybe once in 2 weeks just to keep them up to the rest
>>
Yo so I read somewhere that it was more benefitial to limit your workouts to an hour. So all this time I've been cutting my shit in half??? I'm a creatine bro and I love the gym so if this shit is real then I'm gonna be supah hyped.
>>
>>38140095
I don't get these routines with all of this useless volume. I don't know any ppl not on gear who train like this and actually make it. You literally do not need to do this many exercises in a day it's just a waste of time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.