[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late for me /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (218KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1280x960px
Is it too late for me /fit/
>>
Yes don't bother starting
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 1280x960px
>>
Looking for workouts and a diet for a fat fuck like me
>>
File: Getout.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Getout.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>38137565
It's never too late you fagget just fucking lift
>>
>>38137470
I'd fuck you, OP.
>>
Nah dude, you got all kinds of potential. Just don't do what I did. I was at a very similar body type, did massive amounts of cardio, and just ended up skinny and weak.

What you need is to go on a cut and workout. You're prime for newbie gains, which will make you look good when you actually get to lower BF and flabby skellington. Diet should start with EAT LESS and focus on protein. From there, see how you fare with less carbs vs. less fat, as those are simplest ways to diet. If you feel like shit on both, then just eat normally but less (and again, focus on protein).
>>
>>38137734
and avoid flabby skellington*
>>
I bet you won't leave the thread right now, rise from your cheeto-crumb and semen encrusted bed, and go take a run around the block.

You won't because it's easier to attention whore on /fit/ hoping someone gives you that magical little bit advice that makes you get off your lazy ass and make something of yourself.

Prove me wrong bitch
>>
File: Bill-Evans-014.jpg (493KB, 1430x858px)
Bill-Evans-014.jpg
493KB, 1430x858px
>>38137669

like this anon said, it's never too late
just shut up and go lift
>>
>>38137470
>>38137490
Yes, now get off my 4chan
>>
>>38137470
Listen to these cunts telling you to cut lol .Start lifting pick a program any progran and worry about cutting once you got some semi decent stats, feed your noob gains dont waste them. I started out similar to you op actually probably bigger.

Since I take it you do jack shit for physical activity at the moment lifting will help gain muscle and recomp. Just focus mainly on lifting and sticking to it and try not to eat as much shit. Then worry about everything else later on once you're dedicated to it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.