[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone try this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
In the early 80's my dad would lock himself in his basement, binge watch all of either the rocky or Rambo movies, eat a box of double stuffed Oreos (with milk), and do 1000 push-ups and 1000 sit-ups.

This made him jacked
>>
>>38136461
>a box of double stuffed Oreos
If you somehow didn't projectile vomit after this, the massive amount of sugar and lack of any real nutrients would cancel out any potential effect the calories would have.
>1000 push-ups and 1000 sit-ups.
This is impossible unless you're Olympian level fit, at that point why not just lift weights?

Your dad is a meme OP, sorry
>>
>>38136526
>thinks 1000 pushups over the course of hours is impossible

You have a long way to go, summer child.
>>
>>38136526
Nobody does 1000 consecutive pushups you retard, but he could definitely do 100*10 or 50*20.
>>
>>38136526
>1k push-ups and 1k sit-ups
>Impossible

Nigger there were women in the 60s doing 1k sit-ups in one sitting. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>38136681
I can do ~80 before losing form, even if I took a break, my arms and chest are going to be fried after a few sets of that (especially considering I'd have to drop the number every subsequent set)
>>
>>38136461
>This made him jacked
I doubt it, it looks like another case of "old man story" like the old dude at the gym that tell you he used to bench 200kg etc.
>>
>>38136761

>squatting 220 for triples
>>yeah, when i was your age i did 220 for 10

>benching 140 for 5
>>yeah when i was your age i did 180 for 20

I love it
>>
>dad brings oreos and action movies into the basement and locks the door behind him

He wasn't the one getting jacked.

Actually he may have been the one getting jacked.
>>
>>38136461
can only imagine how stinky that fucking basement smelled afterwards
>>
Sounds like a huge ceremony for something that should take you 2 hours tops
>>
They didn't have double stuff oreos in the 80s...
>>
>>38136681
A female instructor of mine used to make us do 1200 in any given session over the course of an hour and a half
>>
My brother got addicted to playing ESO in the basement. I watched him cook two racks of ribs and take an old chair and cut the center out of it. He then got a bucket and began moving them to the basement. My mom looked at him and asked what he was doing? He turned around and said "you know what I'm doing." Op story reminded me of this.
>>
>>38136526
lel I was doing 1000 pushups and sit-ups as a high school freshman, faggot.
>>
>>38136461
Your dad was on coke.
>>
>>38136755
That's because you're a weak pussy.
>>
>>38136755
That's why you don't go to failiure. Do 70, even 60 reps per set. Makes it easier to do more volume over your sets.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.