[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cut 3 lbs in one week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 801x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 801x899px
206lbs, 16% body fat, decently muscular and strong for a natty. I have a bjj comp in 5 days and i want to go down into a 185-205lb weight clas. I've never cut weight before. What do?
>>
>>38134388
Read the sticky u cunt
>>
>>38134388

Water cut.

Start drinking 2 gallons of water per day, today. Do it every day for the rest of the week until the day before the weigh in. Drink water as you normally would, then 12-14 hours out from the weigh in, cut out water completely. Rehydrate after with gatorade or pediasure and water.
>>
Laxatives for a quick cut like that. If you had more time, you could just calorie restrict for 2 or 3 weeks, but short term, just get rid of water weight. Eat asparagus too. It's an antidieretic.

Drink lots of water after you weigh in. Same day weigh in?
>>
>>38134388
Cut your head off- instant 7.5 down from the scale!
>>
3 lbs aren't a lot to lose, just eat at a 500 cal deficit and do cardio.
>>
>>38134436
Same day yeah
>>
>>38134468
Same day makes it tricky. Your performance will be affected by dehydration. It's hard to find that balance where you take off enough water to make weight but not too much to dehydrate you further than you need to go. I assume no gi? Or are they giving you some variance with the weight of the gi itself?
>>
have a deficit of 10,500 calories for the week and make sure you aren't holding extra water
>>
>>38134468

In the case of a same day cut, you can follow the water loading procedure in >>38134423 and actually not cut out water at all. You'll be carrying less water weight because your body will also be expelling a significant amount of salt as well. Be sure to rehydrate like that post says however.
>>
>>38134563
Don't listen to this guy. If you want to lose weight, you need to eat more. Kick your metabolism into overdrive. Start with a whole pizza and a tub of ice cream
>>
What's the time between your weigh in and your actual match ? I remember having 5 hours in between but that was boxing ,so I had time to eat and rehydrate a lot.
I lost around 5 pounds by drinking water like crazy and doing like 2 hours of mild cardio the previous night
>>
>>38134538
It's a no-gi weigh in luckily
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.