[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bodybuilding is allowed for jews. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: lifting.jpg (178KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
lifting.jpg
178KB, 400x268px
http://www.vosizneias.com/48880/2010/02/08/jerusalem-approved-by-rabbis-yeshiva-students-building-their-muscles/
>>
>>38134215
I hope the chosen people crush many mudslimes with their new gains
>>
File: chosen.png (91KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
chosen.png
91KB, 500x575px
>>38134228
>>
why wouldn't it be allowed?

also fuck jews.
>>
>a bid to help members of the ultra-Orthodox community integrate into the workforce.
lol this is just a desperate bid to get those retarded megaJews actual jobs.
>>
>>38134228
>/pol/tard calling Jews the "chosen people"
>>
>>38134254
Wait orthodox jews struggle to find work in Israel? The Jewiest Jews cant get work in Jew land? WTF
>>
>>38135763

they don't have any education outside of their religious bullshit
>>
>>38135792
Then why do it? At least the Catholic church pays monks to be monks/
>>
File: hillary-photoshop.jpg (309KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-photoshop.jpg
309KB, 1000x1500px
>>38135763
Literally all they do is study the Torah. They have zero skills. They're all raised in super restrictive environment, so they have no idea how to interact with anyone who isn't also super orthodox
And, of course, they refuse to speak to or look at women they aren't related to.
>>
>>38135821
How do they breed? See its behavior like this that leads to crazies thinking you're lizard people.
>>
>>38135821
>>38135792
>>38135763
why don't they just do real estate or some shit like they do in USA
>>
>>38135838
Real estate is a speculative business. Its hard to build equity on a country that might not exist in 10 years.
>>
>>38135834
arranged marriages
>>38135838
They'd have to study Real Estate Law, which is worldly stuff, instead of just reasing the Torah like good Jewish boys. Plus, they might have to sell a house to a woman.
>>
>>38135871
Their counterparts in the USA are usually in real estate though, you don't really need to know anything about it to just buy, flip and rent out property Tbh.
>>38135858
True, but Israel has fairly good social security AFAIK and the actual orthodox jews aren't a huge group.

Maybe it's just that the true torah ones are antisemties.
>>
>>38134215
They rigged the israeli system so good they get paid for just studying useless shit all day.
I bet my tax money is even paying for their iron.
holy shit, fuck'em.
>>
>>38134228
sure, jews are the absolute weakest and most cowardice of all the races

and arabs, well BIG RAMY
>>
>>38135821
when will it be mine turn to make gainz as an orthodox neet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.