[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is my sister fat? she eats shit all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

is my sister fat?

she eats shit all the time
>>
Trailer trash
>>
She's not in good shape
>>
>>38134087
Definitely the beginning of a muffin top. Not fat yet, but on the path to become it. Would look better if she lost a bit of fat, but looking good.
Bad habits should be removed though. She's only getting away with them because she's still young.
>>
>>38134087

I'd still fuck her stupid and make her call me daddy.
>>
she's THIQQ but her face is dogshit
>>
>>38134110
This. Id just fuck and dump desu.
>>
>>38134110
This
In a few years she's gonna start blowing up. Try to encourage her to start going down the gym and eating healthily.
>>
>>38134114
I'd call her mummy.
>>
File: 1466062839199.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1466062839199.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>stubby arms
>>
>>38134087
I'd fuck the shit after her
>>
>>38134087
needs more thicc
and dicc
>>
>>38134087
border of skinnyfat, get her on a routine/eating veggies
>>
>>38134087
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>38134087
>RV interior
>my sister
Easy there Cletus
>>
>>38134087
For sure not mirin that stubby left arm of hers, she must have a terrible wingspan for her height
>>
I just messaged her on facebook and asked what she thought about her brother discussing her bikini pictures online. Will post response
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 629x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 629x384px
I would like to taste the inside of her anus
>>
>>38134087
B R E H S
>>
>>38134695
I'm not op, but why would you do something life ruining like this? Also would be willing to bet this isn't op's sister.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.