[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work and gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: work.gif (157KB, 512x403px) Image search: [Google]
work.gif
157KB, 512x403px
how does your work affect you in with gym /fit/ ?

Desk job or physical labor?
>>
File: 1465183985212.png (493KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1465183985212.png
493KB, 750x750px
>>38131087
I work overnight for the front desk of a hotel. Shit sucks because my sleep is all fucked up, but I still go to the gym 5 days a week. My lifts have really slowed down now though since I'm perpetually tired.

I just want to sleep.
>>
>>38131087
i think hes doing it wrong.... shouldn't he have a satchel on his back and some cotton plants in front of him
>>
>>38131087
I do steel stud framing...8-10 hour days, straight to the gym after. I find i cant get a good workout unless ive already done something physical to get my body going. If i work out first thing in the morning im yawning and tired and cant get going as well.
>>
>>38131087
I have IT desk job, go to the gym at 6:30 in the morning and spend the rest of the day full of energy. (If I have problems with sleep, then I spend most of the day trying to stay awake)
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 600x800px
>>38131133
Literally nothing wrong with it m8
>>
>>38131150

Do you find that affects your rest days at all having to do physical work the next day after gym?
>>
>>38131189
lol...M8...stfu im not british don't call me that gay shit...also i think you forgot the picture of the cop behind that nigger raping int he ass while he tells him to be still and keep his hands up
>>
>>38131570
would also like to point out that little nigger is wearing the cheapest clothes of them all....i would really hate to see his house
>>
>>38131087
software developer
mostly doesn't affect, but if i had a day with a lot of meetings or hardcore programming, i'm quite tired in the head. makes a lot difference
>>
File: 1468473999889.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1468473999889.png
10KB, 576x347px
when i was a kid i could never imagine myself working, not in a million years, how could you spend time having fun if you have to go to work? now that i got older i am a loser with no friends and all i do is go to work than go to the gym, video games are the past and hobbies like guitar can fill in the in between time

>mfw i am just a grunt in the capitalist system
>>
>>38131087
I work at sea and literally spent the past 6 months at sea, no gym on board but a lot of work is physically intense and I work in own body weight exercises like pullups, chest dips etc and bench my own suitcase (kek).
When I came back the only lift to really suffer is my squat where I dropped close to 20 kg from max.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.