[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal skinnyfat thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 20160801_070408.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160801_070408.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Hey /fit/, didn't see one of these in the catalogue, so let's discuss:

> Progress so far
> How we intend to remain skinnyfat for as short a time as possible
> General advice from former skinnyfats

Pic related, it's me. In need of a bit of advice, predominantly where my bodyfat is sitting currently and whether I should keep cutting until I get visible abs or start bulking....
>>
Also sorry for the sideways pic, I'm stuck posting from a phone
>>
>>38130969
>be me
>skinnyfat
>decide to bulk
>after 7 months decide I should cut
>2 weeks pass
>already weak lifts getting even weaker cause I'm so fucking hungry all the time
>fuck this
>bulk through summer
>plan to bulk through the entirety of the next school year
>plan to bulk till I can squat 3pl8
>probably wont want to cut once I actually get a 3pl8 squat
>eternal skinnyfat

a-at least I'm getting stronger, r-right guys?
>>
File: 20160801_070447.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160801_070447.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Have another crappy sideways pic.

If it helps, I'm 5 foot 8 (inb4 "manlet gtfo ") 140 lbs.
>>
>>38130979
At least you get the feeling of getting stronger. How do you look with a shirt on? You may be able to pull it off
>>
OP, why would you cut? The purpose of a cut is to show off your muscle. You are a skinnyfat, and do not have muscle. If you want to stop being skinnyfat then bulk.
>>
File: 1457478203329.jpg (952KB, 1763x2034px) Image search: [Google]
1457478203329.jpg
952KB, 1763x2034px
Bumping
>>
>Progress so far
None I just come here to shitpost

>How we intend to remain skinnyfat for as short a time as possible
???

>General advice from former skinnyfats
Will I make it or is my bad FRAME not worth doing anything with?

I'm 6'1 192lbs

Also am I skinnyfat or just fat?
>>
>>38131034
You raise a good point. Psychologically, I'm am ex fatass (210 lbs and 36 inch waist down to 140lbs 30 inch waist). At the weight I was, trying to do anything without trying to lose weight first was a non starter.

Genuinely feeling better than any point in my life and steadily getting stronger, but from living on a near constant cut for a year it's become habit now...

You have highlighted maybe it's time to put a break on the fat loss and focus on building muscle for a bit
>>
>>38131057
What's your concern with you're frame? Looks OK to me, plus you have decent height
>>
>>38131085
Hips and shoulders, also you can see in the middle (vertically) of my abdomen that it goes inwards, so if i lose all the fat i've got i'm just gonna into hourglass. Also I'm a wristlet and there's something wrong with my posture, can't tell what exactly but I noticed taking pictures that it's ever so slightly lopsided and I don't know how to fix it.

also
>those tiny natural traps
>baby hands
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470034406394.jpg (102KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470034406394.jpg
102KB, 540x960px
>>38131103
Heh I know I've got a lot of work to do. I have only been properly lifting for around 6 months. I was even worse before (see pic). I know some of this is shitty genetics, too, but I still want to optimise what I have. So I'm hitting my shoulders 3-4 times a week.

Not much can be done about hand size mind!
>>
>>38131071
Sorry thought you were saying that about me, misread your post. Think you should be OK with shoulders given a bit of work, you certainly seem to be moving in the right direction

> wereallgonnamakeit
>>
Damn it this thread died fast, everyone must be in the gym...
>>
Just integrate sit ups/leg raises into your current routine and forget about cutting for at least two years. Personally I don't think you are pushing yourself hard enough. I'm not talking about heavier weights I'm talking about pushing as much as you can. If it's burning, I bet you stop.
Basically I'm saying you need some heart and the rest will come.
>>
File: body.png (1MB, 1992x789px) Image search: [Google]
body.png
1MB, 1992x789px
normal and "pulled in" gut
>>
I'm in the same boat. Trying to cut and then lean bulk. I hate my gyno flabby chest. I think I'm losing my belly fat a bit which is good. But the chest is so bad
>>
>>38133645
For most people, belly fat is the hardest, so at least you don't have to deal with that :)
>>
>>38133582
You need to fix your posture and you'll look so much better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.