[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swedish Snus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
What is /fit/ opinion on Seedish Snus? Not the American shit, but legit Swedish Snus, such as General brand?
>>
tobacco is for poor people and non-whites

which are you?
>>
>>38128655
its basically dip for pussies.
>>
Healthier than smoking and dip, cooler than vaping or gum. Nicotine is a stimulant and chronic use probably protects against Alzheimer's, and possibly schizophrenia if you happen to be genetically prone. It still stands a pretty good chance of fucking up your gums if used regularly, but you could do quite a bit worse.
>>
>>38128704
Thanks m8.
>>
I always see Erik Karlsson (NHL player) doing this. He chews on them during games.
>>
>>38128825
I got into them because Alexander Gustafsson lol
>>
>>38128704
>cooler

kek

Get the fuck out you faggot
>>
>>38128704
>snus
>cooler than vaping
have you actually seen someone use snus
>>
>>38128655
Enjoy losing your jaw gains lmao
>>
>>38128655
There's a guy we call jaws because he had to get half of his lower jaw removed because of cancer he got from dipping. He gave no fucks and still dipped on the other side, but fuck he was gross looking.

>fucking yourself up like that on purpose
>year you're reading this
>>
>>38128982
OP specified not the American shit

The stuff we have here in Europe won't do that to you
>>
>>38129168
Is this true?
I used to chew, but quit because i didn't want stained teeth and head cancer. But I could definitely use a stimulant like chew.
>>
>>38128655
fucked up my teeth and gums and failed to make me quit smoking

years later i spent thousands dollars at the dentist and quit cold turkey. feels good
>>
Not the best tasting way of ingesting nicotine

That being said, when it comes to snus, I prefer the "Lös" (non-prepackaged) variety, mostly due to the small ritual of preparing.

Gum and smokes though
>>
>>38129494
Snus can fuck up your gums somewhat, but it wont give you oral cancer.
>>
>>38128704
>cooler than x
no. It looks fucking retarded. And this is coming from a norwegian.

Unless you use it to stop smoking, it is completely pointless.
>>
>>38130575
This meme needs to die
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 599x600px
Maybe one day you'll be a man
>>
>>38128704
>chronic use probably protects against Alzheimer's, and possibly schizophrenia
>chew tobacco its good for you

this is as memey as when bitches say red wine and chocolate are good for you because "muh antioxidants" holy shit.
>>
>>38130669

It's not a meme. X doesn't imply A because Y implies A.
>>
>>38130876

But red wine has been shown to have tons of great benefits
>>
>>38130876

It's not chewing tobacco.
>>
>>38130904

No resveratrol has which is in the grapes used in red wine and the amount of resveratrol you need to have a positive effect is more than you can get from red wine.
>>
>>38130876
>>38130904
>>38130945
Tfw 4chan fags love to argue so much, that they stop arguing about the mentioned problem, but instead argue about something else.
>>
>>38129168
Tobacco causes cancer m8, just cause it's in a lil packet doesn't change that
>>
>>38130898
>Showing a highly carcinogenic substance into your mouth and keeping it there all day every day will not cause cancer
k
>>
I'll tell you boys this: don't waste your time trying snuff. It's like cramming nicotine mud into your nostril.

I saw it in Inglorious Basterds and thought it was going to be dry powder. Nope.
>>
>>38128655
>look guize i use SNUS because i'm from SWEDEN isn't that awesome XD i thought you'd be very interested and want to hear all about it especially on a non-related fitness board XD
Fuck off nobody cares.
>>
>>38128655
I hate snus.

*puts a pouch in the mouth*
>>
Swedish snus has been a huge help in my lifting career. Eversince I started using it my lifts went up and i felt much more energetic and motivated each day. Also my test levels went through the roof! Never gonna stop after 7 years and counting
>>
>>38131817
Snus, not snuff
>>
>>38131817
You must've bought something wrong. I snuffed for a while, and it's literally a powder you tap on your hand between your thumb and forefinger.
>>
>>38131926
snus refers to both. snus is just the swedish translation of snuff.
>>
File: Skruf_snus_pris.jpg (820KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Skruf_snus_pris.jpg
820KB, 2048x1536px
>>38131817
Did it look like this?
>>
>>38132011
Snuff is nasal, Snus is oral.
>>
>>38132038
If he snorted that, I'd be impressed...
>>
>>38130702
>le x is manly
>post woman doing x
>>
>>38132181
Well, he said it was like mud. I mean there's snuff, and then there's nasal snuff, so probably he just bought the wrong kind.
>>
>>38128693
Insecure amerifat detected.
>>
>>38132211
He did.
The nasa snuff is like a fine, dry powder. The mud is for oral use.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.