[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bitches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: weight-lifting-for-women-115.jpg (26KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
weight-lifting-for-women-115.jpg
26KB, 400x397px
>going to the gym for 3 months'ish
>squatting in the power rack
>15 pounds from body weight (im so happy :D)
>couple of chicks walk past me
>ignore them like i ignore rest of the world
>finish last set, start unloading the bar
>they start squating on the smith machine to inspect the bearings or something
>squats done, bench time (just like every time)
>
>"Tee hee hee, look, now hes gonna show of his chest."

No bitch, im trying to gain some weight so i don't look like i spent my life in a concentration camp.

What the fuck is wrong with women /fit/?
>>
>>38126871
Nice blog
>>
>>38126871
Women are retarded, who cares. The smith machine is the special ed class of the gym.
>>
make an angry PR because of them

works every time
>>
>>38126871
Kill them and eat them for the protien
>>
>>38126871
They were probably flirting with you.

If you're youngish, and someone of the opposite sex comes up to you and says something to or about you that might provoke a reply from you, there's a good chance that they are flirting with you, in my experience anyway. I try to strike up conversations with girls I like. Sure I wouldn't do it like that, but I've noticed that girls do sometimes like to "tease" a guy in order to get him to talk to them.
>>
>>38126871
>op goes home to post angrily on 4chan about a passing comment
>clicky clacking with skeleton hands
>f-fucking bitches!
>>
>>38126871
They don't want you to fucking improve yourself m8

Most women have fucking shit tier self confidence. Real bad. Have you ever woken up next to some bird with no make up on? They do not look anywhere near as good with no make up. I love girls so no hate on them, but shit like make up with a good bra and the right lighting can make a 6 look like a 9.

They know this. Difference is you can tangibly level yourself up and be a fucking supremo natty shitlord that doesn't need make-up or lighting to look quality.

Godspeed anon don't pay any attention to jelly semen demons
>>
>>38126871
I'm not autismo but is there anything you can do except shutting up in that situation?
>>
>38126921
Nope, they were just being bitches, pushing others down so they don't need to improve themselves to feel good.

>38126879
Thanks bro, i was thinking about you when it happened. "Oh boy, i bet this is relly going to trigger that one gay on 4chan that thinks everything is a blog post."
>>
>>38126940
This is a no win situation.
Just let them throw rocks, most of them wont reach you because they only get a tea spoon of protine every couple of days.
>>
>>38126890
kek
>>
>>38127001
Lmao
>>
>>38126890
I've got a confession for my blog post too;
I started on the smith machine because I wanted to make sure i had good form before moving on to free weights.

I really want to make it but i had to take the short bus to school.
>>
>>38126871
>ignore them like i ignore the rest of the world
/tips fedora

you were probably staring at them the whole time
how did you know they were squatting using the smith machine and inspecting bearings. and how did you hear them talk about you? weren't you ignoring them like you ignore the rest of the world?
>>
>>38127394
How do I even know they were real and not just my schizophrenic mind trying to have me load up three plates and decapitate myself because some random girls were having a laugh at me?
Bet you didn't think of that did you?
>>
>>38127366
Alot of people make that mistake dude, the irony is you can't actually do correct form on the Shit Machine.
>>
>>38126940
The only thing I can think of is playing game and flexing.

But that could go either way. I wouldn't trust it if I'm going to see them every day. It'll just be a wall of shame each time I see them and good gyms are hard to come by.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.