[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I into Imhotep mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

how do I into Imhotep mode?
>>
>cuck pharaoh
>get mummified alive
>wait 4000 years
>have a burger read from the book of the dead
>kill 5 humans who stole your organs
>obtain book of the dead

1 rep should do.
>>
>>38126488

kek
>>
>>38126399
Aquire master race South African accent.
>>
>>38126488
>a burger
Evy or however she was called wasn't a burger. Brendan Fraser's character was the burger
>>
File: MJ-fraser-3.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
MJ-fraser-3.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>38126399
TFW you miss the mummy franchise
>>
>shave head
>fall asleep in the sun
>spend all day glued to electronic device to acquire forward posture

Should do the trick
>>
File: 1460279803121.jpg (20KB, 303x381px) Image search: [Google]
1460279803121.jpg
20KB, 303x381px
>>38127361
theyre making a 4th
>>
>>38126399
read the Egyptian book of the dead, do spells and shit
>>
>>38128388
The third fucked his shit up, they should bring back original evy, she's still pretty but god she was beautiful in her prime
>>
>>38128388
Nah, the new one dosnt have dudley do george of the jungle in it so it dosnt count.

Its got tom cruise...

the third fucked the franchise anyway 1 and 2 are fucking fun films.

If i was a big hollywood type id make another one just so i could give b fras the work and a reason to get ripped...and uncucked.

Itd be about o'connell and evy's great great great grandkids and shit, set today instead of a period piece but itd still have the same feel, shootin and adventurin, probbably some evil organisation trying to harness weird mummy powers for evil shit. Oh...and plenty of nice nods the the mummy and returns.

a man can dream.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.