[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How that's possible ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: feel.png (548KB, 846x438px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
548KB, 846x438px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BBwEBYol0
>>
>>38124963
There's a guy under her chair and she shits in his mouth, most likely
>>
>>38124963
>1:22:01
I'm not spending almost an hour and a half watching some rice-child.
>>
>>38124963

bulimia, dumbass.
>>
1. There appears to be more food than there actually is because of the angle and distance from the camera.
2. if you stuff yourself with food all the time, your stomach can actually stretch out, and it becomes really easy to eat a fuck load of food. This is one of the reasons fat people feel hungry all the time even when they should have had enough to eat, they can get surgery to make their stomach smaller and feel fuller without eating as much food.
Lots of competitive eaters will prepare for matches by eating fucktons of grapes to stretch their stomachs out so they don't feel full.
>>
>>38125392
Why grapes?
>>
>>38124963
She has some condition shit where her stomach can expand pretty much indefinitely. She doesn't digest it all and probably throws up most of it too.
>>
Check out the documentary about her and you'll know it all
>>
what to do if you have a fucked up digestion system .
and your poop are like solid bricks !!!
>>
>>38125685
I would assume its because small spheres don't stack together very well so they would fill up more room in your stomach and expand it

think if you put a bunch of grapes into a gallon jug vs noodles or water
there would be less grapes and a lot of space inbetween them
>>
>>38128398
Ehhh.?... And they don't chew the grapes at all?
>>
>>38124963
tape worms
>>
>>38125763
link please
>>
Asian girls are so fucking ugly
>>
>>38128587
When people suggest this I don't think they realize how stupid it sounds. Do you think if food went into a tape worm inside of your body, it all of a sudden wouldn't weigh anything or take any spce? How stupid can you get?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.