[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you pleb's eating for lunch before you go lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Pineapple-Chicken.jpg (933KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple-Chicken.jpg
933KB, 2048x1536px
Pineapple chicken breast with brown rice. Kale/ spinach/ pineapple/ banana smoothie.

Tonight I'm frying up some pork back ribs. Going to cook in a nice, thick gravy, remove bones, eat over brown rice.

How about you?
>>
I just had 2 footlongs from subway.
Hungover af.

Cutting.
>>
>>38123931
Bread/ meat choice?
>>
File: gainz.jpg (476KB, 1423x802px) Image search: [Google]
gainz.jpg
476KB, 1423x802px
>>38123906

>eating a main meal
>before lifting

Yeah no.

I just made veal meatballs and a mix of veggies with eggs.
>>
>>38123906
eating rice twice in a day? i hope you're asian
>>
>>38123989
1/2 cup of brown rice at a time is no issue, bro. Especially because, yah know, I workout like a man.
>>
Ur mums pussay
>>
>>38123937
Yeah, god forbid you get some protein and carbs before you workout.

What's wrong with some of you skelly's?
>>
Banana oat and egg pancakes with cinnamon, and an egg on toast with turkey
>>
>>38123937
>those greasy meatballs.
>that baking dish that has obviously never been cleaned
>those filthy pink cats
>that fucking floor

Get you life together
>>
File: dontlift0981217843.jpg (17KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
dontlift0981217843.jpg
17KB, 670x446px
>>38123931
>hungover
>eating subway
>cutting
never going to make it senpai
>>
>>38124049
this, disgusting
>>
>>38124049

Have to kind of agree. You'll feel better about a whole lot of things if you clean up your area a bit. :/
>>
Buffalo chicken spinach salad.
Pouch of chicken, two cups of spinach, two cups of iceberg lettuce, .5 cups of cheese, two tablespoons of buffalo sauce and two table spoons of hot salsa.
Heat the salsa and sauce with the chicken until sauce thickens. Serve and enjoy.
>>
>>38124049

>cats

NIGGA IS YOU BLIND
>>
I always eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich before a workout with a bowl of cereal. Feels good
>>
>>38124007
I'm not worried about the calories. I just think it's weird to have the same carb over and over.
>>
2 eggs scrambled and a protein bar before the gym. Afterwards I'll probably make a chicken and tofu stir fry with some veggies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.