[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Workout DVDs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 51QlqI3yaOL.jpg (42KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
51QlqI3yaOL.jpg
42KB, 354x500px
Hey fit, I was helping my parents clean out their garage when I found their old fitness stuff that they NEVER USED. I picked up a DVD (pic related), their hand weights (3, 6, 10, and 15 pounds), and this mat because my house is mainly hardwood. I weigh about 160, I'm 5'11", my arms are incredibly scronny, and i have a beer belly and fatty legs.

What do you guys think this will do?

Also what is your previous experience with workout DVDs?
>>
File: 1457331975889.jpg (17KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
1457331975889.jpg
17KB, 320x322px
>Features the WINNING "3-2-1 INTERVAL SYSTEM" Mixing Cardio, Strength & Abs for Extreme Weight Loss!
>>
>>38123881
You will lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days
>>
read the sticky you fucking moron
>>
My mum lost 40 pounds in less than a week with these dvds.
>>
>>38123923
Wow, really? That's amazing!
>>
>>38123955
They are expensive, aren't they?
>>
>>38123881
>Hey fit, I was helping my parents clean out their garage when I found their old fitness stuff that they NEVER USED. I picked up a DVD (pic related), their hand weights (3, 6, 10, and 15 pounds), and this mat because my house is mainly hardwood. I weigh about 160, I'm 5'11", my arms are incredibly scronny, and i have a beer belly and fatty legs.
>What do you guys think this will do?
20 pounds in 30 days. Good luck becoming skinny fat.
>>
>>38123981
When I googled the name to get the OP image, I saw it on Amazon for $9.99.
>>
>>38123881
Gosh I've just realised how easy it is to scam people with bullshit headlines and workouts. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>38124003
I got it for free, if anything I guess it'll get me into the habit of SOME kind of exercise, my job too far to walk or bike to, and it requires that I sit all day. I'm also not looking to get super buff or cut up or anything like that, this large amount of fat in my abdomen and legs just concerns me a little, especially because type 2 has a habbit of running in my family (because no one runs in my family).
>>
>>38124041
just read the fucking sticky you fucking idiot. don't use this bullshit momscience trash. weight loss is mainly controlled by your diet, this is utter shit

just read
the fucking

jesus christ
>>
>>38124060
I'm already on a diet, that's the reason I'm a little chubby and not fucking obese like. My father was because he did the same shit i do except he breathed diet coke and wendys dave triples.
>>
>>38124089
>on a diet
just read the fucking sticky you cunt you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
Boy you sticky dicks are getting so fucking annoying, this shit has been going on for way too long in /shit/. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO FUCKING DO STRENGTH TRAINING, JUST PISS OFF, KEEP TO YOUR FUCKING SELF WHEN DOING SS, AND RECOMMEND THE STICKY TO PEOPLE LOOKING FOR THE KIND OF SHIT IN THE STICKY. This nigga just wants to exercise a bit, FUCK, and that's o.k. A guy who wants to do fucking jillian michaels dvds doesn't want to "work his squat up to omg3plaetz"
>>
>>38124149
i know that. but he obviously doesn't understand calories in calories out, which is, you know, the first section in the sticky
>>
>>38124149
but he asked what it will do which is implications he thinks he will get fit.

you'll make some cardio gains that it. your body aesthetics won't change much

I used to do insanity 6 days a week for a month
2 months in the gym doing fullbody 3x a week and counting calories and I made much better gains
>>
read the sticky faggot
but,
everyone is being a little too brutal here. thats just the way we are. :) doing the workout video is certainly better than doing nothing, but certainly not the best you could do.
>>
>>38124149
>sticky filled with information and resources related to diet, strength, endurance, recovery, body recomp, etc
>GUYS NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO DO STRENGTH TRAINING
>SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT THE FRUSTRATION OF WORKING OUT WITH NONE OF THE BENEFITS

The kid wants to do some disco abs bullshit to spot reduce. If he's that ignorant about how the body works then he absolutely should read the sticky and start doing some research. You don't go from unhealthy, slovenly piece of shit to decent physical specimen on accident.
>>
>>38124187
>>38124201
These are the answers I was looking for. I wasn't asking how to get /fit/, I was asking what you guys thought the results of the DVD would be and what your opinions on workout videos and DVDs were.

>>38124248
also it's more of a hip-hop vibe, not very disco
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.