[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm visibly smaller but the scale says I've gained weight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1463265164238.jpg (50KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1463265164238.jpg
50KB, 580x563px
I've spent this month at a 1600cal deficit, I've done cardio for 30-60 almost every day and I track everything above 50cal. But the scale says I've gained 3lbs, I'm 5'10 156 up from 153 at the beginning of the month.

The only cause I can think of is sugar(I've had too much cookies,fruit,etc) and it might have lead to water retention,bloating or something because I don't know my midsection/stomach can be smaller and the scale says differently. I've lost plenty of weight in the past but in the past few months it's been more difficult.

I just want to be a skelly.
>>
>>38121736
>1600cal deficit
It is impossible to gain weight with this large amount of deficit. Especially not over such a long periode. You fucked up and ate too much.
>>
>>38121736
don't lie fatty, if you would really have that much deficit you would loose weight. probably you are counting, but underestimating. happened to me more than once. re-evaluate everything you eat and count very precisely (kitchen scale, measuring spoons), also shit below 50kcal.
good luck.
>>
>>38121752
Or he's simply shitposting.
>>
>>38121736
Listen fuck face, muscle is more dense than fat. Chances are, you're eating closer to maintenance, and your muscles are growing while your fat is burning.
Stop fucking do that, it's a waste of time.
>>
Muscle is denser that fat you mongoloid
>>
>>38121736
How much water did you drink in the 24 hours leading up to weighing yourself? Having water in your digestion track can add more weight then you'd believe.
>>
>>38121752
>>38121903
or he meant 1600 calories a day.
>>
>>38122249
Yeah that exactly what I meant. Sorry for any confusion.

>>38122239

A lot more than usual.
>>
>>38121736
>and I track everything above 50 cal
Let me guess you eat a portion of these cookies and fruits and shit so it's under 50 cal when in reality you ate a whole box ?
>>
>>38122759
No no, I was mostly in control, no binging. I'm so disappointed but thanks to anons that brought up eating near maintenance theory seems to make most sense. Skelton someday
>>
>>38121736
eat more green veggies. slow down digestion and fill you up. By more I mean plateful of salad / 200-300g brocolli/green bean/spinach/whatever every savory meal. not one leaf.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.