[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sudden intolerance to oats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: oats.jpg (53KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
53KB, 550x339px
I got a lot of homemade cookies for my birthday, so I changed my breakfast to cookies+milk for a while.
After that, I got back to oats+milk, and I vomit violently every time, followed by diarrhea.
It happened 3 times, 2 hours after eating oats and lasts a few hours.
Does my body suddenly consider oats an enemy? Can it be something else? I'm not taking any supplements or anything weird.
>>
help me family im scared to eat
>>
last bump pls respond
>>
>>38120657
I'm interested too...
>>
How old are the oats you're eating? Have you considered that they might be spoiled?

I have eaten oats that were pretty old, but it seems possible to me that while you were neglecting them they were infested with mold or some type of microbe or something. Have you tried buying new oats?
>>
>>38120725
they're not old, I've been eating them daily, and vomiting started after I stopped eating them for 2 weeks and started again. My parents have been eating them too and they're fine. doctors are clueless. blood tests are fine
>>
File: 1469783856246.jpg (73KB, 750x615px)
1469783856246.jpg
73KB, 750x615px
>>38120751
You've become gluten intolerant. Google 'Celiacs Disease'
>>
>>38120340
ditch the milk and switch to quinoa ...
>>
I got an oats allergy after 15 years of oating it up. Could be allergy, could also be gluten - but if it's gluten you should get a similar response from wheat.
>>
>>38120839
>>38120757
it seems this is the case.
I'll test with bread/wheat these days after I rest a bit.
But I'm wondering, how can one suddenly become intolerant of something they have been eating their whole life? it seems unreal.

>>38120765
I'll try quinoa, but milk was fine when I was eating cookies+milk

I can survive the bread intolerance but if it turns out I'm intolerant of dairy I'll an hero
>>
I've experienced the same exact thing. Used to eat oats daily (instant, steel cut, whatever) and was fine up until I started vomitting them up. At first I thought it was my GERD but since when were oats related to acid reflux? Just the thought of oats now makes me dry heave.
>>
>>38120854
Do you live in burgerland?
>>
>>38120340
Seems you have aids
>>
>>38120854
I got a similair reaction to dairy. Used to eat/drink dairy daily (mostly milk). When I moved out my milk consumption gradually decreased. Now whenever I drink more than 1 glass of milk/yoghurt/quark I get cramps and roomclearing farts.

Thank god I can still handle icecream and stuff like that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.