[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! MY GIRLFRIEND CONFESSED TO ME THAT SHE LIKES OBESE GUYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1447525455541.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447525455541.gif
1MB, 250x250px
HELP!

MY GIRLFRIEND CONFESSED TO ME THAT SHE LIKES OBESE GUYS AS A WHOLE AND HAS THIS THING WHERE HER FANTASY IS TO FATTEN UP A BUFF GUY INTO DAD MODE AND THEN GET THE GUY FROM DAD MODE INTO A SLOB.

WHAT DO. THIS IS INSANITY
>>
>>38119698
leave her
>>
enjoy being cucked by an obese dude

but congrats to the powerlifter she'll fuck. They need all the help they can get
>>
It's simple. We kill the girlfriend.
>>
Dipset
>>
>>38119698
kill her
>>
>>38119698
>WHAT DO
you know what do faggot
>>
>>38119698
how is she out of 10?
>>
>>38119698
I mean, good to know
>>
>>38119698
she may be trying to ruin your life because she thinks your cheating, OP, you can always get another girl once you get over sexual lust
>>
We told you about has goblins, bro.
>>
File: dr1eu3lwvehkmxs2rlyz.jpg (285KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
dr1eu3lwvehkmxs2rlyz.jpg
285KB, 1280x851px
>>38119698
Just move to Japan and get into sports.
>>
>>38119698
If you do it she'll lose all respect for you and leave you once you're there.
>>
>>38119698
>Ruining your health for another person that will do nothing but stroke her fetish
It's better being alone.
>>
-Put pillows under your clothes.
-Breathe heavily, during the whole thing.
-Play with food during sex and become more interested in the food than the fucking.
-During sex ask for a break because you're overheating.
-During sex ask if you can go for pizza later because you're hungry.
-Hide a milkshake under the bed, and make it appear out of nowhere, drink it and say something about being dehydrated.
-Start at a normal pace and reduce speed until almost complete stop, then switch positions repeat all of that until she comes.

haha, good luck.
>>
>>38119698
I think she is just messing with you dude. You are lucky to have such a gf.
>>
>>38119698
Get even more jacked to spite her
>>
File: tifiukgybh.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
tifiukgybh.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>38120495
>-Hide a milkshake under the bed, and make it appear out of nowhere, drink it and say something about being dehydrated.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>38119714
>le powerlifters are fat meme xD
>>
>>38119698
Start your cut early just to spite her
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.