[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk into gym >CRAAWWWWWLINNN...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1444709046417.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1444709046417.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>Walk into gym
>CRAAWWWWWLINNN...
>>
>not being focused enough to shut off the gym music
Not gonna make it
>>
>>38119527
>THRRROUUUGHH MY SKIIIIIIN
>>
>>38119564
not gonna make it if you can't even recall one of the most iconic song lyrics of the 21st century
>>
>>38119554
Do you actually think thats an important component to making it or are you just making a lame joke, cause either way it's pretty sad
>>
>>38119584
It's definitely important
If you can listen to the music you're not focused
>>
>>38119527
I would much rather Linkin Park blasting in the gym than fucking AVICII
>>
>>38119598
Is it just me or do you guys actually like shitty music like that too?

I kind of like linkin park and all those really 14 year old edgelord songs from back in the day
>>
>>38119602
I think Linkin Park is shit music but I loved LP when I was a 14 year old angsty kid and it's such a nostalgia trip for me. There's something comforting about it.

When I'm at the pub with my friends, I'll put like $10 in the jukebox and line up an entire playlist of Linkin Park to piss off other patrons and also for my own amusement.
>>
>>38119627
>I'll put like $10 in the jukebox and line up an entire playlist of Linkin Park to piss off other patrons

dude...
>>
>>38119627
>I'll put like $10 in the jukebox and line up an entire playlist of Linkin Park to piss off other patrons

Shit I thought I was the only one doing it.

When I am on a pub crawl with my buddies I always put on a shitty playlist before I leave each pub.
>>
>>38120695
best thing is they have to wait until it's done before they can put their music on

>30 minutes of CRAWLING IN MY SKIN on repeat
>>
>>38119571
>most iconic
more like most autistic
>>
>>38119602
i have 50 tabs of different shit on youtube open
but i frequently do that, too

Then i end up listening through 20 songs of fuckin Green Day
>>
>>38119602
rage against the machine is still some of the best music for lifting, no one else has riffs like them
>>
>>38120761
you got him good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.