[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAKING IT GENERAL; LIFTING SAVED MY LIFE EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1468203162521.png (439KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468203162521.png
439KB, 400x400px
I'll keep this short and sweet.
>be 23
>kissed 1 girl
>rooted 1 girl
>2 women in my phone book, my mom and sister
FF to 2016
>Lifting and STRICT nutrition for 8 months
>Female attention has improved 100x
>Women pursue me
>GET HIT ON ALL THE TIME BY QT3.14159's
>Everything is just going splendid, not even memeing
>mfw
My only regret is not starting sooner.
>>
File: 1469092810870-fit.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469092810870-fit.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: _20160616_190836.jpg (16KB, 426x130px) Image search: [Google]
_20160616_190836.jpg
16KB, 426x130px
>>
every guy here claims to be hit on hardcore nonstop 24/7

i know guys who are literally models irl

i know guys who are just hella attractive/tall/mild roiders/lean

I have never seen these guys be aggressively hit on outside of drunk sluts at the club

so list exactly what you mean when you said

> hit on all the time

because I'm guessing cashiers being polite to you = hitting on you
>>
>>38117867
Noice anon, well done. However, never forget that when nobody gave a shit about you, your mother and your sister did. So make sure they aways come first. Always. Your mom or your sis ask you a favor but you already fixed a date with this sweet ass chick? Well she can wait, if she doesn't, well there's more coming. The ones that always cared about you come first. It's not always family, you are lucky that in your case they are. Keep that good work going on bro.
>>
>>38118988
Basically hit on at every party bro. Girls just walk up to OP and introduce themselves and sit in his lap... You do go to parties right?

t. Guy who has realized along time ago that the stories on the internet are exaggerated or fake
>>
>be fat fuck
>never go outside or interact with strangers
>find /fit/
>lift for half a year
>start to go outside
>start to actually go out and buy my own food instead of sending mummy to go do it for me
>a few times a week a cashier smiles at me as is common courtesy
>I immediately assume she's hitting on me
>go back and make a thread about it on /fit/ because bragging on the internet is the only thing I have
>sit in my chair feeling superior about how I can now bench press 145lbs
>we're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>38117867
How big do you have to get before qt.3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820's hit on you if you're autistic enough to have that many digits of pi memorized?
Assuming face is 7/10
I am the spaghetti
>>
>>38119171
>>38119073
>>38118988
ITT: poor geneticfags
OP here, being 6'2" with good looks is easy mode assuming you're not autistic. I made this thread to spread the good news and motivat other fitizens but as usual, a bunch of incel armchair autists have to ruin the good vibes.

When I say hit on, I mean getting their number with minimal effort after they make the approach. Enjoy your /nosex/ guys.
>>
>>38119031
100% agree. The road to awareness as far as male and female interaction is concerned is bitter at best. Yeah, sex is great but the realization that soul mates and good women are almost nonexistent is a sobering one.
>>
File: 1468810399995.jpg (86KB, 910x748px) Image search: [Google]
1468810399995.jpg
86KB, 910x748px
>18 yrs old, enter college at almost 300lbs, 5'7"
>Lose 30lbs due to severe anxiety and depression preventing me from leaving my dorm room to get food, still a fat fuck
>Thoughts of suicide start appearing involuntarily, scare me so bad I seek medical help
>Put on Zoloft which makes me well enough to be out in public without breaking down
>Discover /fit/, lurk for awhile gathering info to make sure I know how to do everything right before I go to the gym
>Go for the first time and am nervous but loved the experience, start going regularly and sometimes just for fun
>At 240lbs 21 yrs old somehow obtain a skinny 2qt4me gf who is super supportive and helps me through a lot of difficult times
>Today, 24 yrs old 195lbs and engaged to qt

I haven't been to the gym in 6 months since I started a full time federal job but I'm starting up again today. My fiance is motivating me by buying lingerie I can't see until I make some progress.
>>
>>38120319
>My fiance is motivating me by buying lingerie I can't see until I make some progress.

But Chad can see it right away, right?
>>
>>38120335
Not when we're both homo as fuck.
>>
>>38117867
What's a core part of your diet OP?
>>
>>38120404
Chicken, rice, vegetables.
>>
>>38118988
>so list exactly what you mean when you said

Not including clubs I get hit on directly about once every two months, including strangers.

By "directly" I mean they approach me and flirt with me, most girls are waaay too shy to do this.

In terms of girls eyefucking me or strangers smiling at me/giving signals for me to approach; every fucking day, I actually don't approach every girl that flirts with me anymore because I no longer view getting their number as a challenge, so I only approach really hot girls.

I'm 6'2" and have good facial aesthetics.
>>
>>38122587
Did grills hit on you before you got fit? I went from being invisible to actually attracting girls from time to time, is this also your ex?
>>
>>38122684
*Experience
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 633x800px
>go to university with amazingly beautiful qt3.14 asian grills
>be previous skelly but now turned DYEL
>campus is congested as fuck at all times during the day
>always passing by qt asians
>do all I can to avoid eye contact because I'm a fucking sperg who doesn't know how to talk to girls or even look at them passing by
>always think I see them in my peripheral vision giving mires
>always convince myself it was my imagination
>my mind does all it can to convince me I never get mired
>only time I really feel like I got mired is when I smiled at a friend and some qt Asian thought I was smiling at her and smiled flirtatiously back
>then I walked right past her and talked to my friend
>still insecure as fuck
>no confidence whatsoever
>lifting will never fix me

jdimsa lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.