[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /HatesLifting/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Been liftan for a year and I still dread every time the time comes.
>>
>>38117696
pmuB
>>
Good bait OP, someone will bite.
>>
>>38118225
Thanks
>>
>>38117696
Lets get real for now. NOBODY LIKES LIFTING

And i mean really. nobody. People do it so they can get laid. Yes thats the only sole reason.

I mean seriously just lol at natty lifting. This is litterly slavery for incels. But its even worse. Its slavery that you pay for.

Lol. This is why i stopped going to gym and cancelled my membership.

To run "sick body game" you need to kill urself in gym. And you need to do it 5 times a week at least. Lol. Yeah. It took me one month to understand this. And to know how much of a scam this is.

Now this is the biggest reason why gymcelling is slavery. Because once you achieved it. You need to work even harder to maintain it.

Yep. Lol. Skip a week witout gym you lose muscle. Skip a month. Maybe two months and your back to the starting point.

Its completely pointless unless you use roids
>>
>>38118447

I enjoy lifting a lot bro.

>It took me one month to understand this

So you went to the gym for a month, didn't make any progress, and quit because you made no gainz.
>>
>>38118447
yeah i can honestly say i do really like lifting

you're just a fag dude
>>
>>38118447
>nobody likes lifting

you keep telling yourself that buddy
>>
File: 1466792764340.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1466792764340.png
32KB, 657x527px
>when you lay down for the press and are reminded of your scoliosis
>>
same here
lifted for a little over a year and realised it isnt worth the little amount of muscle you gain.
too bad i still have to pay 25 euros a month because my one year membership is still running until next may

If i were to get my hands on roids and proper guides on how to use them i might pick it up again
>>
>>38118447

I really like pull ups, dips and overhead extensions, they feel great, i always end up smiling after finishing those sets

I really dread deadlifts and rows, they make me feel shitty

it comes down to what exercises you do bro
>>
I like lifting but I sure as fuck hate squats.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.