[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we're all going to die what's the point of lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1469808203606.png (545KB, 482x712px) Image search: [Google]
1469808203606.png
545KB, 482x712px
we're all going to die

what's the point of lifting
>>
>we are all going to die whats the point of anything

Lifting kicks ass and feels good I dont fear death when Im in the gym it doesnt matter what matters is that Im lifting and it feels good shutup
>>
>>38116765
To build a piece of art you can be proud of. Your own personal achievement. Being Nihilist myself is a constant fight between, just give up and enjoy life, or do something with the life you can be proud of.

Do it for you anon.
>>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>38116765
I don't really understand this viewpoint

by this logic you shouldn't do anything that isn't short-term pleasure seeking. why go to school? why try to further your career? why arent you in an alleyway shooting heroin right now?
>>
>>38116765
why are you still alive then?
>>
>>38116765
ahh. a nihilist.

To enjoy that moment of nothingness when you're lifting heavy, And in that moment when you feel yourself gone you're one with the universe, impassionate, and whatever I'm just writing bullshit on the go, what did you expect?

Just enjoy life, you're going to die.
No need to have a reason to live to be happy. You don't need to make sense of the universe to enjoy it.
>>
>>38116765
Life is temporary, achieve something great while you have it.
>>
>>38116765

So I can shine for a moment before the abyss swallows me and I take a fat shit in its mouth.
>>
>>38116765
>Whats the point of riding a roller coaster if youre just going to get off of it
Youre a fucking idiot op
>>
Isn't that the mentally ill tranny's dad?
Poor guy, what a retarded son.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.