[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tren not Tren

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-09-30-51.png (167KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-09-30-51.png
167KB, 540x960px
Your thoughts on any of this stuff?

http://anabolic.co/supplements/legal-steroids/buy-trenbolone-online-trenorol/
>>
>>38110772
Even if it's real, just be aware that legal doesn't mean it won't have the downsides of steroids. You'll still have potential side effects, and you'll still have to keep using it indefinitely to maintain the gains you make on it.
>>
>oral tren
lol
>>
File: 1355681026767.jpg (144KB, 902x600px) Image search: [Google]
1355681026767.jpg
144KB, 902x600px
>>38110772
>natural alternative
>>
>>38110772

Nope not even once.

You'd much better just fraud and run a 500mg Test-E for 12 weeks

Literally such minimal sides running Test alone it's probably safer that half the crap they sell at GNC that's meant to increase test.
>>
>>38110785
>what is methyl tren
Found the retard
>>
>>38110820

This. If it works then there's usually dodgy peptides in shit like this that fuck with your body more than just frauding.
>>
>>38110772
its legit i've done it
>>
File: tbal.gif (19KB, 358x362px) Image search: [Google]
tbal.gif
19KB, 358x362px
I'm tempted to tell you it's real and to buy 10 bottles in hopes that you learn a lesson.

That being said, look at the ingredients list. Does any of that shit say trenbolone, or even sound plausibly like tren?

Literally magic bark powder, the supplement.
>>
>>38111468
W-what about magnesium stearate?
>>
>>38110822
He's implying it's not a good idea m8
>>
>>38110772

Look anon here's the deal. There is NO supplement that boosts testosterone with statistical significance unless you are nutrient deficient meaning you're currently running lower than what you would naturally have if you got good sleep, trained heavy compounds & a complete diet. The only exception to this are supplements with peptides or steroids in them which aren't advertised on the label. Check USADA's banned substance list of off the shelf supplements that athletes should not take as they will test positive for performance enhancing drugs as they have peptides and steroids in them.

Again I repeat...

NO SUPPLEMENT WILL INCREASE TEST

If you want to increase your test there's a few ways. Eat a complete diet. Get enough sleep. Lift heavy compounds. Inject Testosterone.
>>
>>38111602
>no supplement will increase test

What about Test?
>>
>>38113299
nah m8 not even that
>>
>>38113299
it replaces your natural production :^)
>>
>>38111468
totally go for it, you will be super ripped
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.