[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is boogie so successful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fatfuck.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Is being fat and huge the new alpha male?
And why does everyone get so triggered about his success?
>>
Hes not sucessful hes just a fatass 40 year old who sits behind his computer all day and makes videos on yt while his wife is fucking his roomate
>>
>>38110287
>millions of views per video
>not successful
>>
>>38110287
Are you jealous of him?
He worked hard to get that body and now reaps the rewards of money and tight pussy
>>
>>38110258
>has one of the oldest youtube accounts for that natural growth
>talks about popular, current events so more people see him
>his francis stuff is a little clickbaity so garners a lot of attention

It's a lot like DSP really. It has nothing to do with being an alpha male.

People are triggered by his succsess because he has done so little with it. He has made no attempt to lose weight
>>
>>38110297
3.5 million subscribers
Of 24 most recent videos 2 are over 1m views (one of which was Pokemon Go)
Most of his videos getting way <500k views

Shitty content.
"watch me unbox some shitty plastic toys"
"watch me cry about my weight"
"watch me be serious about youtube drama"
>>
>>38110311
I doubt her pussy is tight
>>
I dont get his videos either, it's just a fat guy talking about nerd shit. At least he's not one of these haes people, and acknowledges how unhealthy it is to be boogie size
>>
I'd say women are lining up down the street just to get a taste of his fat cawk.
>>
>>38110332
How many of the 3.5million subs do you think are obese? It's gotta be at least 2 million fats imo.
>>
>>38110368
people with fat fetishes
>>
>>38110368
3m of his subscribers are probably bots and dead accounts.

The rest are a mix of sympathy votes from his "boo hoo fat" videos and maybe a few gamers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.