[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For anyone that is going to school right now, do you use the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-UCLA_bruins_textlogo.svg_.png (300KB, 2000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-UCLA_bruins_textlogo.svg_.png
300KB, 2000x1480px
For anyone that is going to school right now, do you use the gym at your university?
>>
Shut up.
>>
>>38107357
its end of july dude?
>>
Nope.
My school is full of aesthetic faggots, can't deal with that shit.
Lifting for women is for degenerates.
>>
>>38107372
The recreational centers at UCLA are open for students that are taking summer classes or athletes.
>>
>>38107357
Yeah I use Wooden

What's up
>>
>>38107536
>students that are taking summer classes
why are you taking summer classes, op? you stupid?
>>
>>38107597
Hey what's up buddy.

>>38107638
There's a class that is only offered during the summer because the professor is too busy during the rest of the school year.
>>
>>38107638
>taking summer classes in college means you're dumb
confirmed high schooler
>>
>>38107664
D-do you have a question about Wooden or something

What class you taking? I'm doing CS M51A right now
>>
>>38107672
Well I have many questions, but I would be more about what should I expect there?
Any unspoken rules I should know about?

Nah I'm taking HIST 157B
>>
>>38107668
my summers in college were spent jerking off in off campus housing and working internships. summer classes are a waste of time and money.
>>
>>38107672
>>38107692
>but I would be more about what should I expect there?

Sorry my phone fucked up.
I meant to say, what should I expect going there?
>>
>>38107692
Not really, they have a FUCKTON of rules but they seem to not be very enforced. The only one they get really prickly about is having a bag or something with you inside the main part of the gym because they want you to rent a locker (you can use the lockers for free but it won't lock and sometimes shit is stolen)

>Indians of Colonial Mexico

kek what the fuck, the only history class I've taken is 9D
>>
>>38107707
Anything else I should know about? Do I only need my bruin card?

Yes laugh if you want, I'm majoring in a meme major.
>>
>>38107727
Yeah you only need your Bruin Card to get in, make sure you wear shoes. There are something like 7 power racks, 2 Olympic platforms and then 2 Olympic esque platforms outside. They have 3 benches set up for flat bench, 1 incline, 1 decline and then 1 flat one outside too. Lots of normal benches to do dumbbell stuff on, lat pull downs, etc. All sorts of machines too. Off to the side of the main area there's a "circuit room" that has a lot of machines in it if that's your thing, I didn't know that room existed until my 2nd year

and nah I'm not laughing, frankly I'd rather be a history or anthro major, some of that shit is really interesting. I took a class on American Folklore or something and the TA's research topic was on Haitian culture and he gave a presentation and the stuff was interesting as fuck
>>
Yeah. If you go to UF and see a tall autist with a mophead that's me.
>>
>>38107695
Taking classes three Summers in a row while chilling with my boys is allowing me to pick up a second major. Fuck off you uninformed twat.
>>
>>38107703
Expect around 3-9 pm to be crowded as fuck. Everyone and their mothers using the squat racks and platforms. If you can go between like 11-2 that's when it's been the least crowded.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.