[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ammonia ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
So, has anyone here actually tried these things? Apparenty there's a bunch of powerlifters and YouTube psychos that use them to go beserk in the gym and lift some heavy weight.
What kinds of health risks would be attached to this? Would it be worth it if it really did make you lift like a beast?

Thoughts?
>>
>>38107319
I could name several hard drugs that are healthier for you than this. If you're to the point in your powerlifting career that you need inhalents you have already failed, because you never learned to make your body valuable and instead will have only training and 0% usage, objectively making your life, as a whole, a drain on humankind. You are essentially edging your whole life and never busting a nut in a high test latina.
>Ammonia may also cause burning in the trachea and nasopharynx, which is located behind the nose and above the rear part of the throat, states the Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry. Although ammonia is a clear, colorless gas at room temperature, ammonia has a distinct odor that allows people time to realize their exposure to the substance. However, ammonia also causes olfactory fatigue, a condition in which a person is no longer able to discern the presence of a substance by smell. As a result, inhalation of ammonia may be fatal, and asphyxiation can occur in high concentrations of the substance in an enclosed area.
>Fumes from liquefied ammonia are heavier than air, according to New York State's Department of Health. Its initial density allows the vapors to stay closer to the ground, posing increased significant health risks for children. The side effects that result from inhaling ammonia are treated with humidified oxygen and the use of bronchodilators.
>>
what are the health risks of snorting ammonia he says
>>
>>38107319
>literally inhaling the stench of rotten piss
Just take steroids retard, theyre safer and far more effective
>>
>>38107850
>you have already failed
but Ronnie Coleman used them though
>>
>>38107850
>you have already failed, because you never learned to make your body valuable and instead will have only training and 0% usage, objectively making your life, as a whole, a drain on humankind.
what the fuck are you even on about.
>>
>>38107850
>If you're to the point in your powerlifting career that you need inhalents you have already failed
Pretty sure Pyrros Dimas used it.
>because you never learned to make your body valuable and instead will have only training and 0% usage, objectively making your life, as a whole, a drain on humankind. You are essentially edging your whole life and never busting a nut in a high test latina.
What the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>38107850
Inhalants aren't bad if the right type is used recreational on occasion, but ammonia is fucking retarded.
Poppers are better and make you a better bottom.
>>
They are simply an adrenaline boost and clear your sinus passages straight away. I use them about once a week. If I use them often the worst I get is a slightly blocked nose, no other effects. They are useful for helping you get tight at the start of a lift and getting ready to give it everything. Everyone in my gym uses them, we have multiple people who go to world champs for powerlifting
>>
people ask me why i dont lift. its because im too intelligent to lift. case in point only lifters are dumb enough to burn a hole in their nose just to lift 10 more pounds.
>>
>>38108866
3/10 bait, got me to reply
>>
File: CXnDzNFWAAA70wX.jpg (33KB, 552x805px) Image search: [Google]
CXnDzNFWAAA70wX.jpg
33KB, 552x805px
>>38107850
Are you fucking retarded
Smelling salts have been used in sports for decades. Ammonium carbonate is not straight ammonium you dipshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.