[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else lifts to be better than others? at my univ everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mirin.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
who else lifts to be better than others?

at my univ everyone is either a fat shitbag or beta faggit with 9inch arms. just being an average lifter puts me in the top 10 percent of the sku. thus i can be super assertive and confident all the time, specially when drunk af
>>
To be very honest with you i just want to be better than everyone i know these days. People in my uni, work and other circles are absolute thrash. I just want to fuck them up. I guess. I don't know.
>>
Yeah, that's my motivation. I want to walk in a room and just know that I'm better than everyone there. I want them to admire my hard work and dedication. Makes me kinda feel like a douche.
>>
>>38106673
same. the moar i lift (and maybe cuz of /pol) the moar i understand wife beating
>>
>>38106627
Does your uni not participate in sports at all?
>>
I dont want to be the best in the room but i definitely want to look good. Since i started lifting 5 years ago, people actually listen to what i say and seek my approval. As vain as that is, i love that feeling. Plus i like all of the small things. Like some guy is struggling with someone and i hear a girl say "go get anon, he can do it"
>>
>>38106747
It's also a great feeling when people ask you for advice regarding fitness.
>>
>>38106784
its a good feeling but 99% of the time they never take your advice.
>>
>>38106627
yeah. it's pretty fucked up. covering a massive hole in myself by wanting to shit on others. I don't know whether to keep digging or start filling the hole at this point.
>>
>>38106852
fill it with cum
>>
File: 1463721960507.png (337KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1463721960507.png
337KB, 728x546px
I want to be bigger and better than others and help them climb up to my level.
It almost never works.

Am I too nice?
>>
>>38106742
meh theres a few big hockey players but within all my circles im the guy who lifts. and im not even that big

stem skewls amiright
>>
File: 1467098252545.jpg (85KB, 702x439px)
1467098252545.jpg
85KB, 702x439px
>>38106627

>tfw lifting is filling the void less and less
>>
>>38106869
yeah I already jack off a lot
>>
>>38106875

No you just havent realized the more you perform the less people want to know how hard it takes just to get that little bit more ahead.

>wow what have you been working out since you were 12?
>uh no I used to be a little bitch and started working out like 5 years ago to recover from an injury
>oh
>>
>>38106890
SHE'S SUCKING HIM AND FISTFUCKING HIM AT THE SAME TIME
JESUS CHRIST BOY, THIS IS HORRIBLE
>>
>>38106890
p-pls source
>>
>>38107842

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web

Got my gf to do this, shit was fucking incredible.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.