[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you have energy to do anything while cutting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Autismo.png (63KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Autismo.png
63KB, 400x320px
How the fuck do you have energy to do anything while cutting? Anyway to get more energy without hitting maintenance calories?
>>
Coffee.

How do you get rid of the fear that you'll look like shit after you cut and be completely disappointed with yourself?
>>
File: image.png (308KB, 923x851px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
308KB, 923x851px
>>38106073
I cheat
>>
>>38106082
How effective is ECA? Does it burn fat quicker or just give you energy?
>>
>>38106073
Ive found that I have actually increased in strength since I started my cut every time at the gym at least one of my lifts I hit a pr.
You are probably cutting too quickly or not getting enough carbs.
>>
>>38106095
Im doing just the EC right now. Gives a ton of energy and some good boners due to the increased blood flow. Idk about fat burning properties the way DNP revs your metabolism, but EC suppresses appetite pretty well. Of course if you still decide to eat like a pig, you wont lose shit. But I could easily go most of the day without eating, and usually have to make an effort not to eat too little.
>>
I was a zombie before EC... makes me feel like when I used to take Vyvanse for "ADHD"; zero appetite, chatty/euphoric/get shit done
>>
>>38106073
An obvious answer is coffee, I guess

Complex carbs, too?

Cutting doesn't have to mean low energy, just eat good food before training and stay in a deficit
>>
If you feel like this you're either not cutting properly or are just a pussy. Use IF, have no to minimal carbs before work out and then have huge meal with lots of carbs after workout = profit.
>>
I noticed if i don't get enough carbs i burn it real qwick in the day
>>
>>38106073
intermittent fasting, moderate deficit. you can go the stimulant route but you just become dependent
>>
>>38106073
Hey man I really like that pepe! Mind if I save it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.