[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the shortest amount of time one can bulk and actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: brocco.jpg (21KB, 421x292px) Image search: [Google]
brocco.jpg
21KB, 421x292px
What is the shortest amount of time one can bulk and actually make gains?
>>
>>38105707
about tree fiddy
>>
>>38105707
6 months
>>
Bulking and cutting is for fags, OP. What is the point of lifting if you only look good half the time? Also, when you put on belly fat, your testosterone will go down.

Dont be an Amerifat. Learn to cook and meal prep. HIIT sprint up hills. You wont put on fat. I have been below 10% bodyfat my entire life. Its ez as fuck.
>>
>>38105767
I need to put on muscle asap for practical reasons. I've been losing weight thru diet and exercise, but my goal weight is close and so now it's time to make strength gains and build mass.
>>
>>38105795
There is no such thing as ASAP gainz unless you use gear. It takes a year of consistant lifting and nutrition at least to get noticably larger all around. Go look at peoples before and after pictures and you will get an idea of how long it takes.
>>
>>38105876
I have one year. I need to be stronger by the end of that year. I know you can get stronger than you were in one year's time, but I don't want to gain fat without time to shave it off.
>>
>>38105707
If you have good cardiovascular health, and a good diet already just untrained/underweight then you can build a lean aesthetic base in a few months.

Cold showers, and a good diet with lots of Nitric Oxide and Arginine containing foods can make solid training everyday a reality without gear. From there its just putting in the work as often as your body allows.
>>
File: 1415161157052.jpg (2MB, 4288x2747px) Image search: [Google]
1415161157052.jpg
2MB, 4288x2747px
>>38105707
The shortest amount of time would be the day after a workout.

This is seriously a stupid fucking question since it's completely relative. How much mass are you actually looking to put on? Where is your base? You have to ask actual questions.
>>
>>38105955
I'm ~175 lbs at 5'9. I'm skinny fat, but I used to be skinny fatter. My goal is to be strong enough to make body weight exercises a breeze, and to obtain some raw power as well. Naturally, I'd like to look strong as well, but that is low priority for now.
>>
>>38105955
this looks so fucking good.
>>
>>38106024
Bodyweight exercises will only become easier with practice. You wouldn't even bulk. Just do bodyweight exercises and don't exceed TDEE
>>
>>38106024

Just lift some weights, bodyweight is a waste of time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.