[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body types thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

So I'm reaching built fat status after I started as a skinny twink ottermode before my bulk last year. Right now you can basically faintly see the outlines of my individual abs unflexed

I still want to bulk until the winter but I'm wondering if women are disgusted by built fat because desu I just want to cruise and bulk until next winter
>>
Bump for my dreamer bulk
>>
>tfw skinnyfat
Is there anything worse besides for being a full blown fatass?
>>
>>38104695

built fat looks fine on clothes

in fact once you start leaning up, you will look like built fat for a long time before you look athletic or really lean in clothes

unless you are one of those faggots who use tight as fuck shirts
>>
>>38105189
Have you tried lifting? Also I went from skinnyfat to otter in like 3 months, not that bad, chubby/fat is worse to work with

Built fat is starting to seem like the worst though, woken can tell you lift yet when the shirt comes off the abs are just soft and I can imagine they'd be disappointed
>>
>>38105258
Im starting to look much better in clothes compared to my DYEL ottermode days, people can actually tell I lift

But I'm talking about when the shirt comes off, whether is for a shirtless pic to send, you're about to smash, or its a pool/beach party. Will the sloot's be disgusted or will they be mirin my Delts? it felt nice getting "holy shits" from sloots when the shirt came off as a DYEL but lean otter since I had abs
>>
>>38105304

you need to just take your clothes while showing your back to the girl, that way she will mire your back (which always have more definition anyway) and then you turn back and grab her and rape her
>>
>>38105331
Kek
>tfw looked in the mirror and I realized my back looks much better than my front currently
>>
>>38105349

get on my level, i only take back progression photos lmao
>>
Is 5'6" 150lbs at 10% ottermode?
>>
>>38105395
post pic? im same height and 5lbs lighter. just wanna compare my bf% to yours
>>
>>38104695
Ottermode here, how do I achieve bearmode? I'm starting strongman training on monday, fuck aesthetics
>>
>>38105414
I'm like 165 now and am cutting now, don't have any pics. Just want to know what mode I'd likely fall in after.
>>
>>38105419
Op here. Just bulk and focus on the compounds while trying to increase weight aiming to reach 1/2/3/4 and eventually 2/3/4/5, it's how I went from otter to built fat

Warning: I feel like women will vastly prefer ottermode and so I feel you'll get much less enthusiasm with women on shirtless matters
>>
>>38104695
Builtfat and Bearmode are the best modes. Unless you want to look like a desperate faggot who lift and cut because no confidence and only to seek for women and not for bodybuilding competition.
>>
>>38105429
oh ok. id love to know where im at but my phone camera is total shit. 145 at 5'6 but definitely still got some fat to lose, that manlet life kill me. i guess i should get some measuring tape.
>>
>>38105465
I want to be a jolly, gentle giant. I'm sure they'll warm up to me once they see that I'm able to carry 2 of them on my shoulders
>>
>>38105472
Don't get me wrong I love being built fat much more than otter but I also love pussy and seeing lust in women's eyes
>>38105484
GL then bro, just don't over do your bulk and you'll make it.

You'll also enjoy lifting much more as you'll be moving heavy ass weight
>>
>tfw going slowly from ottermode (from pic) to athletic
Feels good man
>>
>>38104695
>tfw went from edge on fatass
>tfw you are now merely chubbyfat with some muscle

Will the cut ever end anons?

>does it ever get better?
>>
>>38104695
I'm chubbyfat due to uni eating up all my time.
My arms are spaghetti too.
I'm 5'11 85kg. Can't do even one rep of push-up
How do I start lifting? What's a good starting weight?
>>
>>38106820
Find a program and do as much weight as you can with good form for all the reps.
>>
i'm between fatass and bearmode

help me make the transition
>>
File: novjh9GK3E1qfo869o1_400.gif (2MB, 332x263px) Image search: [Google]
novjh9GK3E1qfo869o1_400.gif
2MB, 332x263px
>tfw between chubby fat and fat fat. Fuck it bros I'll keep going. Whatever it takes.
>>
>>38106873
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>1. athletic
>2. bodybuilder
>3. built

POWERGAP

>4. ottermode
>5. bearmode

POWERGAP

>6. builtfat
>7. skinny
>8. skinnyfat
>9. fat as fatass

POWERGAP

>9001. chubbyfat

prove me wrong
>>
>>38108171
>Tfw deep down I know that it's true and I should cut before continuing my bulk
>>
File: file.png (756KB, 658x1092px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
756KB, 658x1092px
what bf% do I look like? just started lifting a month ago (this pic is from when i started). i have pretty bad APT so my belly may look a bit more fat since it sticks out so much

6'5" btw
>>
File: IMAG0841.jpg (666KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0841.jpg
666KB, 1456x2592px
What body type am I most likely? I think I have a feeling which...
>>
>>38108341
Dyel skinny.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 955x1070px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 955x1070px
What mode is this? Also what bf%
>>
>>38108750
slightly below builtfat, keep at it anon
>>
>>38108341
bodybuilder
>>
I wish I was tall enough for bearmode
>>
File: 20160730_142522.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160730_142522.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Tfw chubby fat
>>
mfw builtfat hoping to go for bearmode
>>
>>38104695
>be me
>be skinnyfat
>better lifts and overall athletic ability than 99% of /fit/
>have completed 1/2/3/4
>have completed ironman(s)

Sucks when youre relatively skinny but keep high fat because you need the energy

Everyone thinks im weak and small and then I bench press them 30 times
>>
>>38108943
How tall di u have to be for it?
Can i make it at 6'2?
>>
>no mention of mesomorph, ectomorph in OP

>Sigh of orgasmic relief
>>
>>38104695
Bump
>>
>>38104695
Started skinny, now between skinny and ottermode. I think I'm making it guys
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.