[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing your business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469649358567.png (2MB, 1440x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1469649358567.png
2MB, 1440x1429px
Anybody else ever change diets and then start expelling a bunch of water in each BM? PSMF 5 days in and it seems to be staying this way.

Also effect of diets on your business general.
>>
not uncommon for your bowels to take time to adjust to big swings in macros and / or change in food stuffs, especially if you went from all processed to all natural. Just give it time and make sure you eat fiber as that will be the moderator.

just remember that as you burn fat more and more you will expel water, and your colon is one place that will happen.
>>
>>38104371
wtf is wrong with her knee skin
>>
>>38105916
Calloused from kneeling so much. She's very religious and cries out for God very frequently.
>>
>>38104371

Bitch is way too tanned.
>>
>>38105075
Yeah I sure hope it's from burning fat. Idk what to eat for fiber aside from veggies and since I can't have carbs a lot of those are out, too. Should I take me tamil or something?
>>
>>38105916

It's pretty obvious that she was kneeling on an uneven surface for a previous photo.
>>
>>38104371

dat swaggerhound in the background doe....
>>
i honestly can't think of any reason why a strict high protein diet would cause increased shitting and loose shitting.

in fact this is the opposite of what you would expect.

if you're doing a proper PSMF i.e. like ~800 calories a day nearly all protein you should be shitting very rarely and not much.
>>
whenever I start eating clean my soma have tears me up and I have soft serve messy shits that require so much wipin it changes my asshole. keeling over on the toilet with daggers in my abdomen, spilling my guts like 3 times a day.

it makes me not want to eat clean.
>>
>>38107156
Yeah I'm doing a proper PSMF. I've got a few carbs creeping in from spinach and pickles, but that's it as far as wavering from the standard.

Tbh I didn't realize those had carbs until today so I'll cut them out tomorrow. Idk why the author of the booklet says to eat unlimited vegetables.. seems like they all have a carb or two.

>>38107213
I haven't got stomach pain, so I guess that's cool. I feel for u tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.