[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ i eat A LOT of tuna mercury poisoning or snake oil meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lubu.jpg (8KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
lubu.jpg
8KB, 244x207px
/fit/ i eat A LOT of tuna mercury poisoning or snake oil meme?
>>
tuna has selenium in it which is said to compete for the same receptors of mercury

you could also consider supplementing magnesium if you eat a lot of tuna and are worried
>>
>>38103104
what would be a good substitute for tuna?
>>
how do i into lu bu mode
>>
>>38103257
sardines maybe?
>>
>>38103063

I've eaten a tin of tuna every morning for over two years with zero adverse effects.

If it was an issue I'd have built up enough mercury to be falling apart by now.
>>
>>38103503
Maybe, but the main reason I eat tuna is because it goes well in sandwiches that i can bring to work etc, sardines aren't that versatile
>>
>>38103503
i don't like the way sardines taste but maybe it;s because i'm just eating them straight out of the can with rice and ketchup
>>
>>38103614
>ketchup
I think that's the problem

>KETCHUP
>AND
>SARDINES

Are you american?
>>
>>38103625
>are you american?
y-yes
>>
>>38103063
You should only eat tuna a few times a week and white albacore a few times a month according to the EPA. Specifically albacore should be limited to 6 ounces per week; so let's go with 18 ounces per week max of tuna.

https://www.epa.gov/fish-tech/epa-fda-advisory-mercury-fish-and-shellfish#draft

Replacements:
Salmon
Canned light tuna
Catfish
Tilapia
>>
>>38103690
detailed and to the point thanks
>>
>>38103625
Nigga, sardines with ketchup and horseradish on crackers is delicious when I don't have any of the flavored kinds left.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.