[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did phelps eat over 10 k calories a day and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: phelps.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
phelps.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
How the fuck did phelps eat over 10 k calories a day and not spend 2-3 hours shitting?

I know he literally trained all day but i bet all olympic athletes train like him and i never heard them eat this much.

Is it a lie?
>>
>>38100650
he said it was an exaggeration and he doesn't count calories
>>
>>38100650
I take one huge dump a day at 3000 cals, doesn't take me more than 5 mins.
>>
>>38100663
Figures. Ronnie coleman at his prime ate 5.5k calories daily. There is no way you can eat 10k calories and not get fat no matter what roids you take, not even sumo eat that much
>>
>>38100650
He doesnt eat 10k calories a day, noone does, whoever says they do is an idiot.
>>
>>38100650
Anon, you need to understand basic biology.
Quantity of food in =/= quantity of shit out.
All that is in your shit is something that wasn't processed by your body and consumed by it, basically left out.
The only product of the excretory system is piss, not shit. Shit is leftovers.
So if Phelps does a shitload of training, his body requires a shitload of nutrients, vitamins, ions, etc. His body lusts for those things, and so it "absorbs" them without leaving much for shit.
Of course, there will be things in shit regardless of your body's needs - fibres, substances in the membranes of specific vegetables, some synthetic substances, etc. Because they can't be processed by your body enough or at all.

tl;dr - depends what you eat, how you eat, and how active you are.
>>
>>38100719
Stop reciting mantras at me, there is no way a human body needs over 10 k calories a day. The guy probably ate 4-5 k calories a day which is normal for a tall professional athlete.

Do you even realise how much 10k calories a day are? He would have to go out of his way eating 1 jar of peanut butter and a pizza daily
>>
>>38100798
I didn't say that his daily intake was 10k at any point. I just gave a lecture about shitting.
I guess he'd be fat on such an intake faster than he'd notice, since swimming doesn't burn THAT MUCH.
>>
>>38100798
The whole human body is around 8k worth of calories if one was to eat a human.

Dont ask me how I know this.
>>
>>38101023
I wonder how morbidly obese people who don't move at all would taste.

Probably delicious. Atheles and bodybuilders would have blackish meat that's stringy as fuck and tastes horrible, like goat
>>
>>38101040
No meat there bro, pure fat. Worked muscle tastes the best, like mountain goat... yummy mountain goat.
>>
>>38101023
8k caloies in a human?

>You could probably get a bit more if you wanted to eat all of the organs and such). Depending on the cut, a kilo of meat runs from about 1500 to 2500 kcal, so we'll call it 2,000 kcal per kilo. So, your basic human would yield around 110,000
>>
>>38101040
Actually, it would be quite different, I think.
Horses are pretty muscular and the meat made from them is delicious. Not that delicate, but it has good texture.
Athletes that don't buy into the low bf% meme would probably taste like a small horse.
You'd only have to look out for the tendons and whatnot.

Fat people have a lot of fat. The meat would be fat all over the place. You'd have a better time making lard out of them and eat it with some meat and bread.
>>
>>38100709
Hafthor says he does leading up to a strongman competition. You can google his meal plan. He's surely at the extreme top end of dietary requirements for training though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.