[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 20160729_082259.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160729_082259.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
How are you starting your healthy day?
5 eggs, 1 cup of chicken breast, green bell peppers, 1/4 onion, topped with fresh salsa and a few cups of coffee.
Then going for a 40 mile bike ride.
Then going to bang some milf at her place.
What the fuck are you faggot doing today?
>>
I don't eat breakfast. I do intermittent fasting.
>>
Eating French toast on a cut because I'm not a fucking summer that thinks all he has to eat is eggs and chicken to cut
>>
File: Pomegranate03_edit.jpg (260KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pomegranate03_edit.jpg
260KB, 1600x1200px
>>38099757
Well, most of /fit/ is going to say this is a shit diet, but here it's been working really well for me for a couple of years.

My breakfast is just fruit. Usually just a lot of one type of fruit. I'm a big fan of pretty much all melons, though I will often do mangoes, grapes, or some type of stone fruit.

It wakes me up better than coffee does, and my body (which has had digestive problems since I was a kid) digests it really easily and doesn't feel like shit and my head is pretty clear in the morning if I don't eat anything else with it.

My other meals are much more robust and varied, but just fruit in the morning. One of the best decisions of my life.
>>
>>38099757
My breakfast consists of 5 eggs with 2 slices of tomato, red peppers, 32 grams of bacon. Then 2/3 of Oatmeal with 1 cup of milk.
>>
>>38100182
>Eating French toast on a cut because I'm not a fucking summer that thinks all he has to eat is eggs

uh
>>
File: 1409002760013.jpg (62KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1409002760013.jpg
62KB, 664x520px
>>38100160
>getting cucked by a meme the post
>>
>>38100244
Sounds legit. I need my protein in the morning doe.
>>
>>38100345
Yeah, I hear you. It'd be nice if fruit was a high-protein food. But I hit that protein pretty hard at lunch and dinner.
>>
>>38100359
Why not slam a small protein shake with all that fruit?
>>
>>38100407
Tried it. I don't know why, but my guts don't take well to it in the morning. Afternoon is fine, but if I get much of anything else besides fruit in the morning I get bloated and feel kinda gross.

I've actually been to a doctor a few times about this, and we never really figured out what's going on. Thought it might be some form of IBS at first, but once I started experimenting with my diet and found that just fruit in the morning seemed to work, we called it good enough.
>>
>one hard boiled egg
>one small black coffee

Amerifag here so I'm on lunch. Turkey and chicken salad. Light oil. Bang.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.