[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I build a chest with daily bodyweigt exercise? Give me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: chest.jpg (17KB, 248x320px) Image search: [Google]
chest.jpg
17KB, 248x320px
How do I build a chest with daily bodyweigt exercise? Give me top three exercises
>>
USE Google u dumb fuckwit
>pushups
>dips
>dont forget you will never even make it
>>
>>38099353
kek
>>
>>38099339
I have also have a bar for pullups and stuff like taht
>>
>>38099353
Im asking here because I wanted to hear something like a secret, a variation for push ups that isolates my chest even moar
>>
>>38099391
What's the deal with all the people looking to get spoon fed making new threads. Isn't there QTDDTOT for this
>>
>pushups
>dips
>situps
>reply to this post or your mother will die tonight (no immunity)
>planks
>>
>>38099339
I think there's a bodyweight thread floating around on /fit/ you should find enough information there
>>
>>38100999
the secret to put a cup underneath you while you do your pushups, but the quirky thing about this trick is that you move the cup slightly above the chest level, almost in line with your mouth. so that once you go down the cup will be touching your mouth. heres the secret. you fill the cup with clorox and take a big sip every rep.
>>
>>38099339
pushups you dumb nigger
>>
>>38099339
Kys scum
>>
>>38101026

scum
>>
>>38100999
Nice trips faggot
>>
>>38099391
The further you keep your elbows from your body the more your chest works.
>>
>>38099339
>dips
>ring dips
>ring flys
>>
Bodyweight dumbbell bench.
>>
I just get a backpack and fill it with some weights and do push up variations, works pretty good.
>>
>>38099339

Bench Press. You can't build up your chest with bodyweight exercises, go to a gym ya goddamned ninny!
>>
>>38103291
Dips are far superior to push ups. It would be better to use that backpack to do dips.
>>38103316
You are an wrong.
>>
>>38103350
>an wrong
Kek meant to just say wrong.
>>
>>38101026
dont want to risk it for a bigger chest biscuit
>>
>>38101026
Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>38101026
you rascal
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.