[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help regarding skinny fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (432KB, 1106x2517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432KB, 1106x2517px
Help me /fit/. What's the best routine for a skinnyfat who just wants to look good?
I'm 6'1" 72kg and my arms, legs and neck are ridiculously skinny. Yet I have quite a bit of noticeable fat.
Being unsure about a routine has limited me for so long, I just want to be able to dive into a routine and dedicate myself to it.
Would a 4 or 5 day split doing 3x8 work?
Pic related is unfortunately me
>>
>>38098166
starting strength, gomad, read the sticky, senpai.

all you need to do is lift heavy weights, chuck in some bodyweight exercises as a superset for assistance and do it consistently.

Also, eat.

Yours sincerely, someone with your exact stats who looks much better.
>>
>>38098219

The biggest problem with the fitness lifestyle isn't your routine, its that you're not doing anything that remotely resembles consistent training.

Make your life about exercise and mobility and learn to love it like I did. Everything else you'll kinda figure out.

You don't need advice you need to commit...

Don't be like me, don't waste 6 years of your life telling yourself you will and being a skinny useless faggot.

Just. Do. It.

Make your dreams come true

#shia
>>
>>38098219
a lot of people here say ss makes you fatter and hips wider etc. are they full of shit?
>>
>>38098228
So would some random split work for me if I was consistent with it? If I just wanna lose a bit of fat, and put on some muscle to look good?
>>
>>38098282

SS consists of heavy lifting on compound movements. You're going to be directly stimulating the largest muscles in your body (glutes, hips, quads, etc) so of course it's to be expected that you get larger.

The reason why people say SS is good is this:

You're going to get the best strength gains of your life when you do it. This will give you the foundation to branch out into whatever you'd like. You're inevitably going to save time from your long term goal if you do SS and compounds rather than fuck around with a brosplit where you lift fuck all weight on smaller muscles.

>eat heaps
>compound lifts
>embrace the lifestyle
>???
>profit

Any exercise is better than none, but if you want to make gains, do SS or some kind of stronglifts or something.

Don't forget about your mobility, stretching exercises and shit. Super important.
>>
File: ss.png (220KB, 2721x3510px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
220KB, 2721x3510px
>>38098311

>ss
kek'd
>>
Do StrongLifts or SS, eat a lot, don't do gomad because you'll get the shits and it'll feel like hell to accomplish, so just try to eat as clean as possible on a surplus, you're gonna make it, don't let anything stop you.
>>
>>38098505
heil!
>>
File: 12weeks2.jpg (86KB, 706x680px) Image search: [Google]
12weeks2.jpg
86KB, 706x680px
HAHAHAHA ARE YOU ME?

love the sexy chest hair bro

this is me at 12 weeks, all it took was yoga and smoothies xoxo
>>
File: progress3mths.jpg (178KB, 2160x1080px) Image search: [Google]
progress3mths.jpg
178KB, 2160x1080px
>>38098649

this is me at 3 months (i'm the dude distilling broscience earlier in the thread).
>>
>>38098687

Nice progress, keep at it.

>>38098649
(Me)
I hit keto pretty hard the first 6 weeks, no alcohol or sugar, <1000 calories a day and protein shakes to prevent muscle loss. Lost a layer of fat pretty quickly but sex drive went through the floor due keto (no carbs). Now eating heaps more.

Took me a while to make the best use of my time at the gym, I always do plenty of cardio and only recently released it's more important to focus on what you can't lift than what you can lift. Set/reps don't matter just always lift until failure.
>>
I dont think you re skinny fat bro your kgs are too low to even have some fat. If pic related is you thats mostly your skin.
You just have non worked-out abs and back which makes your belly seem bigger.
>>
Pre-workout protein and working out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.