[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a cuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1460344786481.jpg (50KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
1460344786481.jpg
50KB, 406x451px
My Ex left me at the start of the year after a 3 year relationship. We started arguing a lot over small things near the end and she thought it was best to end it. I can't get over her lmao. I will never find a girl like her and I really want her back. I see her every day at school which is the crippling part. My friends have betrayed me and a lot of dudes are after her. I have a chance to get her back. Should I take it or go cocoon mode until I start uni?
>>
Man up bitch, you think you're the only one who's lost someone they love? You're be okay bro, time will heal, focus on yourself for a bit, we have a tendency to lose ourselves when we're in long relationships and become assesories to one another, make some phat gains, or whatever it is you like to do. Let yourself fall in love again, it'll feel strange at first, you might be conflicted but eventually you'll find you can be happy with someone else. Chin up lad.
>>
>>38098251
Fuck off get out of my thread
>>
>>38098138
If you need to ask /fit/ if you are cuck or not, then you probably a massive cuck.
>>
>>38098251
Follow this op don't be a beta faggot dog. Turn yourself into a man.
>>
File: image.gif (399KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
399KB, 480x238px
>>38098138
First off, your "friends" must be huge bastards. Secondly, fuck off with high school romances. They never EVER last. Go to college and grow up before claiming that you'll never find another girl like her.
>>
>>38098138
Anon...
Women are like monkeys, they never give away the branch unless they have a new one lined up
So yeah you are probably cucked but we all are.
>I will never find a girl like her
I've literally said this about all of them
Also, there is no male friend when it's about a pussy, live and learn that hard lesson my friend.
Good luck manlet
>>
>>38098608
>they never give away the branch unless they have a new one lined up
Not even tipping my fedora but this is true, for both sexes.
>>
>>38098608
Thanks anon.
>Good luck manlet
>6ft2
>>
File: 1469385607202-b.jpg (20KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
1469385607202-b.jpg
20KB, 300x562px
>I will never find anyone like her
>I see her everyday at school
>should I wait till uni
Come back when your ball hair starts growing

To answer your question no you need to be in a relationship to be a cuck
>>
>>38098138

Rape her so you know you weren't cucked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.