[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have the problem of excessive sweat? How do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Rosacea%20and%20Sweating[1].jpg (28KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
Rosacea%20and%20Sweating[1].jpg
28KB, 500x327px
Do any of you have the problem of excessive sweat? How do you deal with it?
It's one of my biggest insecurities. I need to wear a vest under everything in the summer just to buffer the sweat that would make a wet patch on my back. disgusting.
>>
Hey op, I sweat a lot as well, and I have to say I don't care much about it and it definitely doesnt make me feel insecure.

As long as you take more showers than a regulair person, control your body hair and use proper deodorant you can sweat all you want without smelling.

Take a shower when you wake up, before you go to the gym and after your workout. You won't associate sweating with stinking anymore.

Also if you look rly good/shredded you can get away with it ez.
>>
>>38097647
When I do cardio I sweat like a paedophile in a playground m80.

Are you overweight? Do you do much cardio?
>>
>>38097714
Nah, I'm 112 lbs. I do a lot of running.

>>38097690
It's not the odour that concerns me. There isn't much of one, allegedly. But I can't under any circumstances do things like wear a backback, or back sweat shows through.
I shower 2-3 times a day as it is, and deodorants don't have too much of an affect. Unless you know any specialized brands or something?
>>
I sweat like crazy, any kind of activity makes me sweat pretty much.
Other than showering every day, I don't really do anything about, it doesn't bother me.
>>
I used to but then I stopped being fat
>>
Glycopyrrolate
>>
I'm a noob, and still new to /fit/ so bare with me. About a month ago I decided to be fit, so I started running a lot. I was, and still am, a fatass, but I noticed some definite positive changes. Some within a week. One was that I used to itch really bad whenever I'd sweat. That stopped within a week of running. I'm naturally a very hairy guy, so I think it might have to do with sweat and hair follicles, but I'm unsure. Anyone have any clue as to why this was?
>>
>>38097777
nice quads
t. a fat person trying not to be a fat person
>>
>>38097815
Definitely unrelated to my problem. I've been running for 7 years now, and have next to no body hair.

I'm probably a part of a small percentage of gross naturally sweaty people, while yours might go away after getting more fit
>>
>>38097647
shave your armpits. yeah, it's sissy shit but helps a crazy amount. drink a lot of water as well. take a shower midday if you have business later. and keep a handkerchief.
otherwise, don't worry so much about it. i love being sweaty anyplace i'm wearing casual stuff.
>>
>>38097845
I've never had any pit hair. Every now and then a bit of fluff starts to pop up, but instantly dealt with.

I might not drink as much water as I should, since drinking a lot of water correlates to more sweating for me.
>>
>>38097873
Also my problem areas are mostly my back and a bit under my chest, not pits.
>>
One of the things I've slowly started doing is introduce myself to a higher normal temperature. Slowly raise the temperature in your house. Obviously not too much but a goal should be 80 degrees over a year. Problem is that you'll be freezing in the winter.
>>
>>38097647
Are you wearing overly tight shirts? You sweat if you're too hot and your body wants to cool you down. Unless you're dying from cold you're not sweating too much. If the sweat doesn't evaporate, it doesn't cool you down. Wearing the wrong type of clothing will prevent your sweat from evaporating. Tight cotton shirts prevent air flow against your skin and absorbs sweat into the fabric instead of letting it evaporate. All the sweat absorbed by your clothes is sweat that didn't cool you down like it was supposed to, which means you'll have to sweat even more.

Wet patches on your clothes is not a sign that you sweat excessivly, it's a sign at your sweat isn't evaporating. If you are also sweating more than others it's only because you sweat inefficiently.
>>
What supps are u taking ?
>>
I'm Asian and I start tosweat really fast, just go to the bathroom and wipe it all off
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.