[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of barrel chest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tomb.jpg (269KB, 1000x1338px) Image search: [Google]
tomb.jpg
269KB, 1000x1338px
How do I get rid of barrel chest?
>>
>>38097520
Those are manboobs, you dipshit.
>>
File: barrel_chest1360426722384.jpg (28KB, 701x593px) Image search: [Google]
barrel_chest1360426722384.jpg
28KB, 701x593px
>>38097549
I'm talking about the ribcage. My ribcage/barrel chest is huge, how do I get rid of it?
>>
>>38097563
Are you blind? The pic looks exactly like left, not right. Also there is nothing you can do about your frame, just put on some muscle to compenste for having a big ribcage.
>>
>>38097563
You can't, just live with it.
Appreciate the boosted upper body strength, work out your limbs so you don't have fucked up proportions, avoid tight pants.
>>
>>38097596
>Appreciate the boosted upper body strength
Not OP, but I've got a barrel chest and bech is my worst lift.
>>
File: mummytomcrui.jpg (194KB, 887x1222px) Image search: [Google]
mummytomcrui.jpg
194KB, 887x1222px
>>38097590
I put on muscle but I still end up having a big chest and small arms. I have the same body type as Cruise minus his manboobs.
>>
>>38097614
Just live with it or go for bearmode.
>>
>>38097563
you can't get rid of it, man, i've considered many angles on this. the best path you have is to make serious gains and look jacked as all fuck. it may not seem like a gift now, but i imagine lots of people think you work out if you don't, yeah? that's the experience i've had.

now you'll get ripped and also look way more beast than you probably are. again, my experience.

>>38097596
for the record, that's not how it works. because my chest is so huge, controlling downward can be difficult sometimes on the bench. it also kinda fucks with my squat form, having a big torso.
>>
>>38097638
I don't want to look jacked, just an athletic build. I kind of just hate the fact that my ribcage is big, my torso is also long, so both things make buying new clothes hard, especially as I gain muscle and need bigger sizes. I'm not overweight at all but I still need to take an xl size because of my torso.
>>
Meanwhile Dolph (who is 58) looks fucking amazing

Tomlet looks like ass
>>
>>38097653
well, you won't be slim. the best you can do is going >>38097677 mode. honestly, it's about how you handle it. you've got a gift of dominance.
>>
>>38097563
Yeah, but the pic you posted is just gyno. He's normal. well, except for having breasts as a male.

On that note, you're probably normal as well. Barrel chest is really, really weird, not your everyday kind of weird.
>>
>>38097520
Barrelchest is manly af stop crying
>>
>>38097520
Tfw 50 inch chest and 16 inch arms.

Strong as fuck on upper body compounds tho, benched 2 plate my first time in the gym.
>>
>>38097563
>>38097520
Why on earth would you want to?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.