[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my own body sabotage my weight loss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: obesity.jpg (381KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
381KB, 1024x791px
Why do I crave fatty foods? Why do I want to eat junk food.

It is a poison to my body, I know this. I know that it hurts me so very much, that it's shortening my lifespan.

Why then do I still crave it? Can't my body realize it's killing itself? Can't it realize that it shouldn't be fighting me, but helping me?
>>
>>38097353
Because you have develop a habit around eating that shit nigga, you gotta substitute it with healthier food.
>>
Primal instinct towards fatty and sweet foods because back in the days of spear chucking those had the highest calorie counts and provided the most energy.

A byproduct of evolution that should be left to evolve out. I believe natural selection is actually working against the fatties that have strong cravings by making them unhealthy and unattractive nowadays.
>>
>>38097353
Almost all fatty foods are good for you. Especially those with a lot of stable test boosting saturated fat like meats, eggs, butter, and cheeses. Sugars and starches are primarily what will sabotage your health.
>>
>>38097416
Broscience: The Post
>>
File: watermelon_laughing_asian.jpg (77KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
watermelon_laughing_asian.jpg
77KB, 300x360px
>>38097416
>foods having a significant impact on hormonal balance
I bet you think soy will make you grow a mangina
>>
>>38097411

100% this.

An animal lets his instincts guide him through life.

A man chooses his path.
>>
>>38097427
Sugar spikes increase the activity of aromatase. Unsaturated plant fats quickly become rancid within the body and damage the thyroid and gonads. Soy isoflavones disrupt estrogen receptors. But keeping sucking vegan cock, I'm sure that'll teach you about nutrition.
>>
>>38097353
Because your body has gotten used to it. I kicked sugar about a month ago. It was fucking hard getting past the cravings... I mean FUCKING hard. Then my body and tongue adapted. Now I find the taste of sugar overwhelming, in a bad way. What helped me the most on the way was eating healthy low cal food whenever I felt any kind of hunger (you're still going to lose weight). Now my body has adapted to getting enough neutrients, keeping a balanced blood sugar level etc. etc.. I have very little cravings for shit food. And when I do eat some it's enough with a couple of bites. 1 month is all it takes. Be a man, take control over your own body for 1 month.
>>
>>38097353
>fatty foods
>poison to my body

Holy shit mom, how'd you open up that wormhole to the 1970s?
>>
>>38097353

OP, u crave fast food cuz the fast food companies put addictive crappy chemicals in it that make it taste like fucking crack...

don't be a crack addict op, I believe in you.
>>
>>38097442
Oh god... Enough with the platitudes
>>
>>38097353
Because you're an addict.

Deal with it and accept responsibilty, its you putting that stuff in your mouth, not """my body"""

Just stop eating it, the cravings will go away.
>>
>>38097411
you're not entirely wrong, but you're not right either.
the winning phenotype in the evolutionary race is the one that is hereditary, and that allows for the most healthy offspring.
Now think, in your immediate area, who's making the most offspring?
those are the ones that will win.
>>
>>38097624
>restaurants hate him! How one anon uncovered the shocking truth!
>>
Just been on a camp for a week where there is no shitty foods (not fat camp or anything like that) and I have lost all cravings for fizzy drinks and unhealthy food. Just stop cold turkey and you will stop craving after a week or 2
>>
>>38097353
Ive found pro Biotics really help fill me up, like kurdled milk smoothies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.