[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat like shit the whole day >way over calorie limit >skipped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: suicide pepe.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
suicide pepe.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>eat like shit the whole day
>way over calorie limit
>skipped lifting because I turned into a soft bitch like 10 minutes before starting
>know I can't lift tomorrow either
>tfw
>>
>>38096615
Why the fuck can't you lift tomorrow?

A shitty workout is better than no workout, quit looking for attention and lift some fucking weights.
>>
>>38096622
I guess I can do a shitty lift. thanks for advice friend :^)
>>
>>38096687
No problem, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38096747

He's not gonna do shit and you know it
>>
>>38096687
Even if you're short on time work that you put in is work that you put in. Sometimes I work late and have time to basically eat sleep and repeat but I find time to hit the gym even if it's just like 5x5 bench and some military press, then go home. You don't have to do 50 accessory movements to progress.
>>
File: okay_face_by_31legions-d4cgn8v.jpg (90KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
okay_face_by_31legions-d4cgn8v.jpg
90KB, 786x1017px
>got weak, slipped, and had 4 boneless wings tonight
>probably going to gain 7% by this time tomorrow

I'm going to end it. Months of work, for nothing.
>>
>>38097582

ya'll are a bunch of pussies. you're never gonna make it. it's only for nothing if you don't get back on the wagon.

one day of overeating isn't gonna do shit in the long run. It takes years of dedication to get a prime body. Complete and utter devotion and dedication to your goals, putting health and fitness above all else.

That's why you'll never make it. You are weak willed little girls who are trying to get fit for all the wrong reasons instead of for yourself.

Now go upstairs and ask mommy to make you some comfort food, fatty
>>
>>38097582
think of it this way, the sooner you get this cut done the sooner you can permabulk
>>
>distant relatives give chocolate bar
>complete willful disregard for gains
>end up eating it within 3 days
>>
File: 1467515223851.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467515223851.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>have cheat day yesterday
>weight 4lbs less this morning
>>
>>38096615
WHAT THE FUCK
PICK UP THE FUCKING WEIGHTS
IM GETTING YOU A SHOCK COLLAR
IM SURE YOUR PRISSY ASS WOULD APPRECIATE MOTIVATION THAT CAME IN PHYSICAL FORM
SINCE
YOU
HAVE
NONE
>>
>>38096615
>Local festival happening this weekend
>Already had a gyro, sweet as fuck tea, and fried oreos

Who /weakwhenitcomestofestivalfood/ here?
>>
>>38100363
/weakwhileonholiday/ here

well at least my friends think of me as "that guy who eats everything in sight after 2 puffs and still has a 6pack"

Lmao they dont even know how much it amuses me
>>
File: 1467005055719.png (4KB, 232x266px) Image search: [Google]
1467005055719.png
4KB, 232x266px
>>38096615
>buy chocolate/candy
>eat a few
>realize how disgusting i tastes
>give it to friends or family
>become the nice guy who always gives sweets to others
>>
>>38096615
>eat like shit yesterday
>literally go to McD's and eat 2 McWraps, 2 Big Macs, 3 times big fries, 2 big cokes and 2 chocolate smoothies
>hang out at park for an hour
>get bored
>almost fall asleep
>decide to do something
>go to kebab
>eat 2 kebabs
>return home
>chill for 2 hours
>get bored
>go to street workout park
>shit out 200 pull ups and 100 dips in 1,5h
>go home
>sleep for 10 hours
>wake up today
>sore all over
>the lust to lift has never been bigger before
>tfw
>>
>>38099668
>Drink literally 1800 calories worth of pure vodka
>Expecting to completely ruin my gains but it was a fun night
>Lose 3lbs in the morning
>Doesn't come back

What the fuck?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.