[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /fit/, tell me if this is a bad idea or not. Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1469602852995.jpg (189KB, 1529x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469602852995.jpg
189KB, 1529x1200px
Be honest /fit/, tell me if this is a bad idea or not. Sometimes at 3 am when I'm getting depressed lying in bed, I think about taking a bus to a random city, getting a hotel room, and picking up sluts at clubs or in bars to fuck every night using condoms that have the cum reservoir cut off in order to get as many girls pregnant as possible. Can I get in legal trouble for doing this if I just give them a fake name and pretend i'm someone different than myself? I really admire Genghis Khan and I'd like to pass on my genes in a similar way; if I can't be with my soulmate and have a perfect, happy relationship I might as well just shoot my load in as many girls as possible instead of dying without passing on my seed. Give me your thoughts.
>>
>>38096218
You think Genghis Khan might have raped some of those women, not that I mind.
>>
But think of the STDs you could get.

Also, if the kid isn't aborted, it'll have a shit, depressing life. You'd also trash the next 18 years or more of the sluts life.

How many dicks do you think those clubbing swamp donkeys have taken in the last week alone? Don't stick it in that.
>>
>>38096244
Yeah no doubt about it, but I'd only do that if I was in a war overseas and there were lots of local women.
>>38096263
I'd try to use my best judgement and not get STDs, all the other shit doesn't matter to me, I wouldn't even want to meet my offspring if any of them weren't aborted. Just knowing that I went out there and passed them on is good enough, let the kid look me up on ancestry.com in 20 years. I figured club sluts would be the quickest, I don't want a relationship or any kind of emotional connection, I just want to get them pregnant as long as they're decent-looking.

I see there are still a lot of holes in my current plan, but I'll do whatever it takes to come up with a system that will allow me to get as many girls pregnant as possible over the course of a few years without getting serious diseases.
>>
Donate to a sperm bank?
>>
>>38096388
/Thread
>>
it's not a bad thought but i think you should just go to the gym and squat more instead of spending your time thinking about fucking girls OP
>>
>>38096388

What makes you think they'd take him?
>>
>>38096388
Not happening, I'm only attractive enough to pick up tipsy girls or girls with low self-esteem. I don't think anyone would flip through a sperm catalog and pick mine, plus that would mean my genes would be raised by some degen liberals or something. That's almost as bad as dying without reproducing because at least if I impregnated random sluts I wouldn't know anything about them, whereas with the sperm bank I'd probably be notified that some dykes or a beta male and his wife want my alpha cum.
>>
>>38096388
They only take 5'9" and up
>>
>>38096465
what do you think would happen if you practically made a couple of single moms? they are sluts, which usually means no education and no proper jobs cuz they wait for chad to keep them as housewives.

they would probably raise some dumbass kids who would either die school shooting or overdosing from marijuana. you would just fuck up the statistics of the country a little and that would be it.
>>
>>38096511
meant to quote OP
>>
>>38096511
Not really a concern of mine, the goal is to get as many girls pregnant as possible so that maybe some of their kids will end up alright, and in turn continue my bloodline themselves. Abortions being legal and so accessible is going to put a damper on the whole thing, though. Assuming I impregnate 20 girls in a year (low estimate), I'd say at least 10 of them would get abortions. It would probably take me 5 years to produce a decent amount of offspring.

Maybe I could only pick up girls at Christian college campuses, if they're virgins = no STDs, and if they're religious = no abortions.
>>
File: 1448431548919.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1448431548919.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>38096566
gl finding a qt christian to put out senpai

if they're actually christian they'll be trying to save themselves for marriage
>>
>>38096593
See, that's the dilemma. I only want girls I can impregnate with as little effort as possible and as little emotional attachment as possible, but the reality of that is that most of them would have STDs and/or get abortions.

Genghis really was in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>38096218
Kind of messed up but..i'm starting to think this guy has a good idea.
Won't even have to care if I'm going too deep or if I last too long either.
>>
>>38096367
How would they look you up if you gave them a fake name you fucking retard.
>>
>>38096465
>Alpha cum
>Depressed with idiotic plan which will never work and only able to pick up tipsy girls

Pick one.
>>
>>38096966
I don't know, genealogy will probably have advanced a lot by the 2030s
>>38096985
Uh, don't be so quick to say it'll never work because there's a very real chance I'll be back here in a year posting about how successful it was
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.