[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my girlfriend to put down her phone and come to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (81KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
How do I get my girlfriend to put down her phone and come to the gym/hiking with me? I'm getting pretty annoyed at her laziness.
>>
get her to find pokemon on a mountain
>>
break up with her, find a girl who is interested in same shit as you
>>
File: 1397881637969.jpg (59KB, 574x511px) Image search: [Google]
1397881637969.jpg
59KB, 574x511px
is she getting chubby

go out with her and talk to thinner girls. women have unparalleled senses when it comes to picking up body language, tone, etc.

she will implicitly notice that other women are into you and that you have options.. options other than an impending ambulocetus
>>
>>38095566
alternatively find a fitness activity that you both like

maybe you'll both enjoy a martial art or underwater basket weaving, who knows
>>
Go to the gym/hiking without her but post picture with you and other people having fun. Bonus points for any decently attractive girl being in the picture.
>>
>>38095554
Is she on social media?
Change your relationship status to looking and post pictures of yourself out doing active shit.
Bonus points if you have shitloads of pics with women who are WELL above her level in looks.
>>
It's time to move on
>>
>>38095554

Ditch girlfiend, get boyfu.

Have someone who also wants to hike, spot you while you lift, and ass fuck you
>>
>>38095606
She looks fine but she's just so unmotivated. She even calls me over when a jar is hard to open.
>>38095613
Maybe I'll suggest yoga to her.
>>
>>38095713
is she unmotivated in all aspects of the relationship or just physical activity?

if it's the relationship.. then you cannot negotiate desire, only take action to remind her that you are not a house plant.
>>
Smack her ass until she decides to go with ya!
Worst case scenario: you end up boning. Best case: she gets to adventure and workout!
>>
>>38095857
No, she's just unmotivated physically. She was one of those girls who used to walk the mile during PE in high school, obsessed with not chipping her nails, etc.
>>
>>38095566
this, preferably if she's vegan
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.